wiziwig closed

sneaker

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Dear Visitors of WiZiWiG

Today is a sad day for all fans of live sports streaming, as we at Wiziwig have to announce that we're forced to close our website, at least for now. This due to new laws in Spain which will get into force starting tomorrow, the 1st January 2015. Failing to comply with the new reform puts us at risks of fines being as high as € 600.000,- and also losing our domain, hosting and other necessary stuff to operate wiziwig.

This is a bit of a blow, it was one of the best streams on sportsdevil.

Personally found wiziwig a very poor site. Streams hardly ever worked.

Still using first rows.eu here [emoji4]

It always worked well for me, yes firstrow still ok but when I tried it today it kept buffering on sly.

Balls did use wigwig a lot.

Any other similar sites besides front row ?

If You are using the pc to watch, on the wiziwig site they say they are throwing in with a new site called getyourfixtures.com

Its a real shame that Wiziwig has gone, I've always found it very good, esp if using sopcast streams.

Streaming is normally my back up plan or if I'm not at home, be good to keep a eye out for other decent sources.

time4tv still a good one

livefootballvideo still works fine

but on the hitlist for delivering malware

use or not lol

I used wiziwig on the odd occasion and found this site whilst looking for a replacement- vipleague.is. About the same quality as wiziwig which isn't great, but you get what you pay for at the end of the day.

Back