wizard 4.0.zip

if you’re isp is sly don’t download the above for now

OK, it was to do with Sports Donkey so it doesn’t apply to the free account; it’s safe to go for it if you want.

This is an App store it will contain the latest build of SPMC with The Wookie built in so you don't need to add any .zip files.

The Wookie has chosen SPMC 14.2 as Kodi is registered to team kodi and is protected against redistribution.

The good news is this SPMC is based on 14.2 Helix and has all the same patches as the official Helix 14.2 but it also includes many features that was not accepted in the main release of Kodi 14.2.

The Wookie App store also has all the latest Apps and tools for watching live TV and Movies ShowBox,WSS,Cartoon HD...... And so on.

Please note this SPMC is based on KODI 14.2 so you need to use the KODI add-ons pack

DOWNLOAD THE WOOKIE APP STORE FOR TV BOXES

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

DOWNLOAD THE WOOKIE APP STORE FOR MOBILE PHONES

Code:

Apparently this one is highly recommended as well

Mega Tron firmware V3

Code:

droidsticks page is all up ive just looked, they usually charge a one off payment for theiw wizard which garrentees lifetime updates,all the addons are added and they configure the kodi , this is a great addon, BUT you can get 99% of the whats included inside the wizard for free all you need to do is install these 4 plugins
Code:

droidsticks page is all up ive just looked, they usually charge a one off payment for theiw wizard which garrentees lifetime updates,all the addons are added and they configure the kodi , this is a great addon, BUT you can get 99% of the whats included inside the wizard for free all you need to do is install these 4 plugins
Code:

The only difference really is with droidsticks units which you buy and install wookie on you get sports donkey included in your box which is a subscription based app for s*y , the wizard then allows access to this app via your password , I'm pretty sure you get it included for free for a year, they used to have HQ Zone as part of the package but tbh it was bloody awful lol sports donkey has been excellent so far

The only difference really is with droidsticks units which you buy and install wookie on you get sports donkey included in your box which is a subscription based app for s*y , the wizard then allows access to this app via your password , I'm pretty sure you get it included for free for a year, they used to have HQ Zone as part of the package but tbh it was bloody awful lol sports donkey has been excellent so far

u have a pm m8

I was under the impression it was for a lifetime but I guess you know better

I was under the impression it was for a lifetime but I guess you know better

im not sure mate i will find out but it works 100 percent better then hq zone lol

im not sure mate i will find out but it works 100 percent better then hq zone lol

That’s what they told me at the shop when I bought my T8, maybe I got it wrong.
By the way, it was on your recommendation that I got the box from there.
So I owe you many thanks. It was the best investment I have ever made.

Sports Devil is now known as Digitele

Attachments

• droid this.gif
    droid this.gif
    73.1 KB · Views: 13
Useful bit of information on android boxes:

Anyone having buffer issues when normally you didn’t, you can clear or free the RAM using the remote control on the main android home page, by holding in the menu button for a few seconds.

A small spaceship or rocket appears on your screen and clears or up your RAM.

As Tommy Cooper used to say "not like that like this"

Correction

I think the above method only works on the T8.

I haven't got any other boxes to try on, sorry

This is new to me.

They now have a Wookie free version and a Pro version

"Sports Donkey offers so, what does the Pro version of the Wookie Wizard offer?"

Code:

Attachments

• Pro version.png
    Pro version.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
Back