Wiring a second alarm bell box at rear of house

Bally12345

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a single 6 core cable going from my panel to the loft which then goes to the bell box at the front but how do I connect another bell box at the rear? Does it have to come from the panel or can I do it from the bell box already up there?

I have Accenta Gen4 Alarm Panel and Honeywell ActiveGuard External Sounder - Intellisense (AG6) bell boxes, also same goes with a sound bomb, can I just connect that from one the sensors and to the panel or do I have to run a seperate cable?

TIA

You might run into power supply difficulties.

If you connect two bells they (one) must either be powered by an additional PSU or set to SCB mode where it will sound off battery.

There could be an issue with loading 2 bells on a small panel might overload the psu check both specs
You can run a second cable from the panel
1 asumming red is + connect the two together
2S- is the bell ring connect these together
3ST- is the strobe connect these together
4 This is abit tricky - tr are remaining asumming you have black as- and blue as tr you will therefore have 2 blacks and 2 blues at the panel connect 1 black to -of the control panel the blue in the same cable connect this to the black of the other cable but DONT connect it to the panel put it in a connector block the remaing blue connects to the tr of the panel................ good luck

Back