Wireless print server

DW190

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a Belkin wireless print server and have had it up and running for a couple of years. Somehow, maybe with the help of the grandson I cannot get it to function. I'm almost sure its the computer settings as the printer visible in the Belkin print manager. My thoughts are that the computer is trying to connect
through a port.

The print manager identifies the printer but when I hit print it somehow wont kick in and the jobs get left in the queue.

I think its something in the computers settings but for the life of me I cant find out what. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Running on XP

Have u tried the obvious n restarted both Printer & Print server?

I have one of these USB and will gladly compare settings if you want!

Does the print server have 2 usb ports? Has the printer been plugged into the other usb from when it was first setup?

default port 515

Have u tried the obvious n restarted both Printer & Print server?

I have one of these USB and will gladly compare settings if you want!

Does the print server have 2 usb ports? Has the printer been plugged into the other usb from when it was first setup?

default port 515

Thanks for the response.

The serve has only one usb.

Obviously when it failed I attempted to reinstall both the printer and the server. (possibly used a different usb on the computer.

There have been times before when it didn't connect and all I did was reboot the server with the printer switched on.

I can print no problem without the server by connecting printer direct to PC.

I can see the printer and connect to it through the server. Its just when I hit the final print button the doc goes into the print queue and stays their. After about a minute the small monitor icon sends a popup with an error.

Back