wired or wireless burglar alarms?????

Wired is best - Also mine has a smoke detector ( but with a battery back-up). On dialler I agree get it to ring your mobile.

If possible, could you update the thread once you've chosen what equipment you are going for and cost.

I would make sure that you have full access to the alarm menu, including codes for the engineers menu to reset/reconfigure the system.

i will let you as soon as mate,but the cost will be cheap as im getting the alarm of a guy that does jobs for me dad, and ill be fitting it for myself. if i wanted to get the alarm guy that does jobs for me dad,the system and labour would cost about £175. i will let you no the make and details once i get it.

as smoke detectors go, i am doing a 230v supply plus heat and c02 detectors for the kitchen. i dont mess about.lol

i will let you as soon as mate,but the cost will be cheap as im getting the alarm of a guy that does jobs for me dad, and ill be fitting it for myself. if i wanted to get the alarm guy that does jobs for me dad,the system and labour would cost about £175. i will let you no the make and details once i get it.

as smoke detectors go, i am doing a 230v supply plus heat and c02 detectors for the kitchen. i dont mess about.lol

No rush ... Thanks

Back