winhiip problem

yogie

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi,

Ive got numerous ps2 games that I want to install to my ps2 using winhiip. When i plug my ps2 hdd into my pc winhiip recognises drive ok and lets me install games to ps2 hdd. When i plug my hdd back into my ps2 and load up hd advance although games i installed are on the list none of them work. Does PS2 have to be chipped to play the backups. I was under the impression it didnt have to if you were installing them to hd using winhiip.

cheers

You don't need your ps2 to be chipped to play your backups check your settings

sorry to sound stupid but how do you no which mode to select, is it a different mode for each game and also do you mean mode compatibility in Winhiip. Im new to all this so any advice would be appreciated.

Boot hdadvance/game menu in your gamepad press select and kill hda after launch and press x done that's mode 3

Sack winhip try hdl dumb got it ere if you want it never had any trouble Get back if your stuck Good luck pal:Cheers:

you probabLy need to start fresh(ie trasfer images to comp then format hd again) as hdldump and winhip when people change beween these have been known to be issues

Back