windows vista

CASTLE

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi i have a windows vista beta 2 cd that i am trying in my spare computer to see what it is like but for some reason i dont seem to get any sound from it the driver is installed correctly and i know there is no problem with the sound card as it works on xp. Is ther anyone out ther that has tried this os and had a similar problem

Castle

CASTLE said:
hi i have a windows vista beta 2 cd that i am trying in my spare computer to see what it is like but for some reason i dont seem to get any sound from it the driver is installed correctly and i know there is no problem with the sound card as it works on xp. Is ther anyone out ther that has tried this os and had a similar problem

Castle
hows it look anyway?

Strange

That seems a wee bit strange as windows vista is a DVD. Ive got three beta versions and there all on a DVD cant understand why its on a CD

Its ok i have got the sound working now. Sorry it is on dvd and not cd.Well at first look it seems to be to ram dependent and slow at start up but this ia a beta version and still under inprovement.: mr ed : : mr ed :

hmm new vista lol ive tryed all the betas including the new and i sill manage to get the blue screen on death wen u in stall alcohols image drive they dont seem to of fixed that yet its done it on every beta version even wen it was code named longhorn lol but all in all frm wot i did test of it was ok Shame its gona be filled with loads of drm on the final relece but i supose its all gona be cracked lol fingers crossed

Back