windows 7

Tallguy

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi, I downloaded a copy of the above from kickass torrents which was fully activated etc. So I burnt it onto disc and it ran through the full set up and all green ticks showed up for success. Then I got a message saying upgrade was not successful reverting back to previous OS. Now when I switch my laptop on I get asked what OS I want to use ie Windows 7 or a roll back one but it then boots up with Vista the original OS. Any ideas what went wrong?

i would look for clean version of win 7 or win 8 then activate it rathewr than using a pre-activated version...

also better to back up any files you want and do a fresh instal and fomatting drive...

just download a trail version of win 7 use daz loader that will sort you mate

i use preactivated version of windows 7 and never have any issues with at all but first thing have to do is go into windows update when search is completed one of the updates will be unchecked best to right click it and hide, and would never upgrade always a clean install

i use preactivated version of windows 7 and never have any issues with at all but first thing have to do is go into windows update when search is completed one of the updates will be unchecked best to right click it and hide, and would never upgrade always a clean install

I use the digitalriver SP1 ISO + daz loader and never had a need to block any updates so far. I trust that more then a image which has messed with system files.

Back