Windows 7 Home Premium £45, bargain..!

sorry to devil666x we seemed to have posted the same thing about the same time.

Oh well it's a cracking bargain anyway :)

aint it on Ngroups yet ? £45 is still £45 theres a nice meal for 2 there :Cheers:

course it's on ngroups, using it myself, m$ are bound to keep sending out updates to circumvent the cracks and detect a dummy slic, probably even more so than the current WGA.

Is it worth the hassle of it suddenly stop working or reducing it's functionality, just for a few notes?

It's gotta be their cheapest release OS yet

(can get it even cheaper cause sis has staff discount card :) )

course it's on ngroups, using it myself, m$ are bound to keep sending out updates to circumvent the cracks and detect a dummy slic, probably even more so than the current WGA.

Is it worth the hassle of it suddenly stop working or reducing it's functionality, just for a few notes?

It's gotta be their cheapest release OS yet

(can get it even cheaper cause sis has staff discount card :) )

Suppose so you have a point Im just a tight @ss

Im currently using one got from the net all activated and that but this is one that is worth buying. If this gets detected i certainly will buy it.
hope the ultimate gets a bit cheaper tho.

Great find Dave, just ordered got it for just £35 using acouple of my clubcard vouchers total bargin!!!! rep added.:Clap::Clap:

thebigman

Someone said it before, but MS's pricing this time around is awesome.

I was always going to buy Win7, which will make it the 1st ever OS I've paid for (excluding pre-installs on ready made hardware), but at these prices I might buy 2 copies, incase one breaks :)

Its an awesome price for an awesome OS.

I think I will purchase it, although would prefer ultimate though.

Thanks Dave and Devilxxx666.

btw...nice of you to acknowledge devilxxx666 for posting at the same time Dave.....:Clap:

Its an awesome price for an awesome OS.

I think I will purchase it, although would prefer ultimate though.

Thanks Dave and Devilxxx666.

btw...nice of you to acknowledge devilxxx666 for posting at the same time Dave.....:Clap:

For some reason the ultimate edition upgrade is more expesnive than the full version. full version is at £140 quid at amazon and im sure it will drop soon. We be seeing them on flee for around the £120 mark which wouldnt be bad considering this looks like an OS that we probably be sticking with for the next 4 or 5 years at least. (XP lastes a good 5 years i think)

PS: as long as someone posts it its all good mate.

missed the offer 1st time so this is even more satisfying this time round
cheers to both

thanks for that find, used some of my tesco vouchers as well so got another £12 off it. Well worth it for that price. It's the First OS i have ever bought lol

Thanks gents (dave & devil) for the heads-up. Same as W, 1st standalone OS I've ever paid for as I'm well impressed with the RC.
Rep added.
HH.

For anybody who is going the windows 7 root make sure you check the differences for each edition. I cannot see why the average user would want professional or ultimate. From home to pro you get xp add on which is quite naff to be honest your better dual booting or using virtual box. You also get support above 8gb of memory which is overkill. Then from pro to ultimate the only difference is drive encryption who is really going to use that.

looks like i've missed this...product not shown anymore :(

Back