Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

windows 7 disk

will8791

Inactive User
hi all my brother as asked me to put win7 on his new hdd that he's gone and bought and just noticed that i no longer have the disk!!!
is there anybody on here the would do me a massive favour and post out a copy to me before weekend if poss or is it possible to install via usb (guessing there is a way as notebooks don't have dvd tray) thanks

I would imagine you could install via USB.

I can send you a disk, don't know if it'll get to you by the weekend as it will be going 2nd class freepost ;)

hi all my brother as asked me to put win7 on his new hdd that he's gone and bought and just noticed that i no longer have the disk!!!
is there anybody on here the would do me a massive favour and post out a copy to me before weekend if poss or is it possible to install via usb (guessing there is a way as notebooks don't have dvd tray) thanks
what you want mate, i have windows 7 disk , it has 32 bit and 64 bit all versions on it..pm me your address and ill post it tommorow, i work for royal mail so you will hopefully have it friday morning or saturday..you will need the activator..google latest daz loader..or as "rawsy" says you can dl it..

Back