Win 10 windows 10

If you have this you’ll get that

Attachments

• from to.jpg
    from to.jpg
    74.7 KB · Views: 60
I'm in two minds about this. On one hand, I wouldn't mind a new experience and I could do with a faster OS, but on the other hand, I'm hesitating to upgrade because it might not be compatible with some of the software I use.

Windows 10 is coming

Join us as we countdown to the launch, and receive a Launch Day Readiness Kit.You will also be entered for a chance to win a Surface Pro 3 device running Windows 10 and a Microsoft Work and Play bundle*

day hour mins secs

01: 09: 51: 06

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
launch day ready kit being reboots & crashes
no thank you
lots need sorting before i even consider it lol which will be about 2020

I build my desktop PC in 2008 when the i7 processors first came out and I haven’t had any problems with Win 10 at all.

If you have an old banger of a computer then you have to expect some problems.

old-bug.jpg

seriously you must be the only one that aint & not talking old either
most can be overcome with some intervention that sadly joe public wont be aware

I’ve been using Win 10 as my main system since February I think; even then there wasn’t much of a problem.

I don’t remember how many new builds we’ve had since then but with every new one there has been enhancement after enhancement.

I am very happy with it

so you never had to get into it or grab the fixes coming daily
the screw up of nvidea driver issue lately lol updates screwing up explorer
you are unique well done mate

I wouldn't have recommended people have it as their main system from February, no.

But the last 3 or 4 builds we've had have been very good considering they were not the releases.

cant wait to see the big boom shortly
wont go on as not my concern as not needed or wanted lol

There is a new update in Windows 10 Update as of 1/2 hour ago....It fixes the issues with explorer crash

KB3074683

which fixes this one

KB3074681

which caused it lol
[h=1][/h]

If my 7 year old i7 desktop, and our 6 year old i3 laptop and our month old linx tablet can cope with Win 10,

I’m sure the majority of the world will as well.

1 day 8 hours and 25 minutes to go.

My laptops been fine with the various builds, not used it LOADS - will upgrade my main rig soon as it's officially out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i wonder, ho much time can take an upgrade from win 8.1 to win 10

For once I'm quite looking forward to a release. Don't think I'll update my main Win 7 machine just yet but I'm looking forward to getting it on a laptop and start playing with VS2015 in that environment - R.I.P VB... you'vd been a loyal friend over the years <sniff> ;(

Microsoft reveals official launch site for Windows 10

July 29th. That's the day to remember, if you're a Windows user. The first batch of Windows 7 and 8 users, who have reserved their copy of Windows 10, will finally start upgrading to the long-awaited next chapter in Microsoft's history on that day. In order to prepare you for the upgrade, Microsoft has created a Quick Guide and, now, published a website pertaining to the launch

skype_gif.gif

Code:

Upgrading around the world

On July 29 fans will be celebrating Windows 10 around the world. Join in the conversation using #UpgradeYourWorld.

Code:

started early as some already have it

Back