Win 10 windows 10

Mozilla Blasts Microsoft for Making It Hard to Change Default Browser in Windows 10

“The default browser situation on Windows 10 is pretty bad”

Mozilla is one of the companies that have already announced plans to bring their apps on Windows 10, and the new Firefox app should arrive very soon if development goes according to plan, but the firm isn’t really satisfied with the way Microsoft treats other browsers in its new OS version.

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Explorer, Everyone Advised to Stop Using the Browser

HP’s ZDI has published four critical flaws in the browser

Internet Explorer will soon become the second option in Windows 10, but Microsoft is still struggling to keep it secure and patch all found vulnerabilities as fast as possible to make sure that users are perfectly secure.

Code:

need to laugh its been broke for years

What I want to know is when it gets released and pushed down to me is how I do a clean install with it rather than an upgrade.

i thought you had to upgrade first thats how you get activated
then do a clean install

What I want to know is when it gets released and pushed down to me is how I do a clean install with it rather than an upgrade.

Alimac’s method is a correct one.

But once it’s released, (If MS doesn’t release an ISO) there will ISO’s of the release all over the place.

So it will be just a matter of grabbing one of those ISO’s and installing it.

I’m not sure about the activation method yet; I think that still needs to be sorted.

But if you keep an eye on this space, I’m sure we will find a way

ISO already leaked yesterday all versions

but i would think waiting till officially released would be good option

follow this

1. Make sure your Windows has been activated permanently
2. Get the latest Windows 10 .esd or ISO file [Currently Windows 10 10240]
Or Upgrade from Windows Update if and when is available ---- Ref
3. If you decide to Upgrade From ISO file you can either burn and install from Boot menu
or
Simply open ISO file & click to setup exe file to star to Upgrade.
4. During Upgrading if and when you have been asked Installation or Activation key -----Simply select skip.
5. After installation Done when you come to your Desktop you will be activated permanently wishfully stay like this without entering and keys.
6. If you wish to do CLEAN Installation now is the time. You can use same ISO to do clean installation on PC Boot.

personally Tested on Windows 7 SP1 Activated with DAZ Loader

KMS Activation methods also work

all credits to
november_rain

Just clean installed the RTM build on my desktop and upgraded on my ultra book..
Got to say I quite like it..needs a little getting used too,but once you suss out the navigating and you get to find everything it really quite nice.

I’ve been enjoying it for quite a while now and as I said before I wouldn't go back to anything less

you must be lucky as still has lots problems lol
for me still staying with Win 7 declined
win 8 win 8.1 & now win 10 dont need touch screen orientated crap

Firefox 40 Beta Released with Windows 10-Optimized UI

Mozilla’s getting ready for the launch of Firefox 40

Mozilla announced that Firefox would be fully optimized for Windows 10, and the company has already made some tweaks to its browsers to prepare it for the debut of the new operating scheduled to take place on July 29.
Code:

Attachments

• digitalworldz.png
    digitalworldz.png
    143.5 KB · Views: 4
any options beats IE crap for sure
lots of work needing done on the new bling
not for me

any options beats IE crap for sure
lots of work needing done on the new bling
not for me

They all have their advantages and disadvantages; I use them all as you can see in the picture at the bottom of the last post

how about speed, is it better then Win 8.1? and are most of the apps compatible?

on the latest crap
test fully as depending on needs for user a lot of work needs doing
some 3rd party addons will sort it lol
but as not for me not that bothered

Updates KB3074679 & KB3074686 available for Windows 10 now. Changelog.

In case you are already running Windows 10 on your PC, you may like to check for the latest updates KB3074679 & KB3074686, that Microsoft has pushed. The security update KB3074679 not only fixes three vulnerabilities in Windows, but also brings some changes to “enhance the functionality of Windows 10 through new features and improvements”. Update KB3074686 improves the Windows 10 out-of-box experience (OOBE).

Code:

CCleaner 5.08 Released with Windows 10 RTM Support

CCleaner continues to be one of the best apps to keep your computer in tip-top shape, so every single update is really important for its users, and now that a new Windows version is on its way, getting the program ready for it is quite critical.

Code:

Back