Win 10 windows 10

They're stripping everything down in Win10 so that they can appear to have a consistent interface between PCs, phones, and tablets

fast & ugly springs to mind

if you go down the road of making it look like win 7 you will probably end up with a slower win10
there are some nice icons etc about though

classic shell does for me & 7sidebar but not sure its worth losing the good point of win 10 the speed

cheers mate.. :Cheers: thats better.."wolf in sheeps clothing"...lol :proud:

seems ok at the moment , dont know how much speed it will drop but could always go back to windows 10 look

cheers mate.. :Cheers: thats better.."wolf in sheeps clothing"...lol :proud:

seems ok at the moment , dont know how much speed it will drop but could always go back to windows 10 look

Glad you’re happy mate we all like what we are used to
wolf_in_sheeps_clothing_drawing.jpg

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
Opera for Windows 10 Now Waiting for Microsoft's Approval

The app was submitted to the store, the Opera team confirms

Windows 10 comes with a new browser called Edge, which features a new UI, a new engine, and new tools, but fortunately for those who don't want to stick to the default option, several companies have already expressed their intentions to launch their browser in Windows 10.

Opera is one of them and the firm today confirmed that a new version of its browser has already been submitted to the store and is now waiting for Microsoft's approval before becoming available for download for everyone

Code:

Mozilla to Block Ads from Collecting User Data, Should Edge Get an Ad Blocker Too?

Users want Edge to come with its own ad blocker

Microsoft Edge is Redmond's new weapon in the browser war, but while the Internet Explorer replacement does come with several new features, it doesn't necessarily mean that Google and Mozilla agree to just sit and watch their apps losing users.

Instead, the latter has just introduced a new feature that provides enhanced tracking protection when browsing the web, trying to take the famous “Do Not Track” setting to a completely new level.

As our resident web expert Catalin Cimpanu reported to you this weekend, the latest Firefox developer edition introduces a new tracking protection feature that blocks ads from collecting user data when running in Private Browsing.

In addition to deleting search queries, cookies, and temporary files when the Private Browsing window is closed, the new feature also prevents websites and services from collecting data through ads, analysts, or other online content. This feature is turned on by default and is expected to be part of Firefox 42 when it launches in stable form.

Ad blocker in Microsoft Edge

Microsoft Edge also comes with its very own Do Not Track feature that sends a signal to websites in order not to collect any user data.

Also, it's a well-known fact that Microsoft was one of the pioneers of DNT, implementing this feature in Internet Explorer 10 and turning it on by default, a change that led to criticism from advertisers who were basically trying to serve relevant ads to users based on the information they collected.

But for Microsoft Edge, this feature is not enough and users are asking the company to introduce an ad blocker which can help not only protect their identity online, but also provide a cleaner experience no matter the website.

Chances are that Redmond won't include such a feature in Windows 10, but the more votes, the bigger the chances to see it considered. Extension support, however, will create new opportunities for Edge browser, so expect ad blockers to be available too when this feature arrives later this year.
Code:

• th2_release Professional 10525.

Attachments

• 10525.png
    10525.png
    15.5 KB · Views: 5
Download Unofficial Windows 10 Build 10525 ISOs

Clean install this new version of Windows 10

Microsoft rolled out Windows 10 build 10525 to users enrolled in the fast ring only a few hours ago, thus re-launching the Windows Insider program and continuing development of Windows 10 improvements with help from members across the globe.

So if you want to see what this new build is all about, go ahead and download Windows 10 Pro 10525 x64 English ISO or the Windows 10 Pro 10525 x86 English ISO right now to do a clean install on your PC.

Code:

Shiny new build but back with the "watermark" saying evaluation copy that dissapeared prior to the roll out of the official release.
Yes, this is the price we have to pay for being insiders

But if we choose to quit being an insider, we can reinstall windows and we would be back to normal, activated and no watermark.

Attachments

• stop insider builds.JPG
    stop insider builds.JPG
    37.9 KB · Views: 6
Last edited:
If its bothering you, remove it

Universal Watermark Disabler 1.0.0.6

Supports all builds from Windows 8 7850 to Windows 10 10240 (and newer).

Code:

Yes, this is the price we have to pay for being insiders

But if we choose to quit being an insider, we can reinstall windows and we would be back to normal, activated and no watermark.

No defo not coming out of insider program, small price to pay.

Am I being a horses c*** here...:?

I cant see where to change my wireless mac address in win10 Capture.PNG
theres doesnt seem to be a network address in property
emotions11.gif

How (and Why) to Change Your MAC Address on Windows, Linux, and Mac

Code:

I don’t know the answer mate, maybe someone else can help

How to Find a MAC Address in Windows 10

Code:

can anyone tell me what will happen to my windows 10 upgrade from win 7 if i replace my motherboard in 1 years time?
cheers

can anyone tell me what will happen to my windows 10 upgrade from win 7 if i replace my motherboard in 1 years time?
cheers

If you make a major change to your PC you may have to phone MS to re-activate you

Attachments

• Hardware changes.png
    Hardware changes.png
    82.8 KB · Views: 7
Back