Win 10 windows 10

Thanks mate, I wish I had that link before, one of the reasons I installed windows 10 was because of the annoying constant popup reminder to upgrade from win 8 to 8.1.

Although I don’t regret installing win 10, google earth seems to be incompatible with it for now, hopefully they’ll sort it out soon.

Just got 10061 on the official update, updating now 21%

Just got 10061 on the official update, updating now 21%

Mine only became available tonight so doing now, hope it's a better install process that 10049 that failed multiple times.

only had though a few issues with 10049 those were cortina kept greying out could not search and notifications don't click to the issue.

so only minor issues

I just went to bed and let it do its own thing, in the morning everything seemed to be fine.

I know it sort of defeats the purpose but I haven’t used Cortana and I’m not sure if I ever will, unless I install it on a dedicated computer.

Cortana - Microsoft Windows

Last edited:
Downloaded 10061 all installed nicely, bit more buggy then my previous versions for example I have office 2013 but the app won't open unless I either
1) left click and run as an administrator
2) go to a specific folder and open the actual workbook.

the notifications still don't click into the reported problem, this was logged on the feedback so not sure why not fixed.

the rest seems ok and still quicker and nicer then windows 8

I had a problem with office 2013 as well, but because it wasn’t a legit copy I didn’t want to play around with it, so I installed a copy of Office Plus 2010 Corporate, now it works fine.

But if you don’t want to right click and run as an administrator all the time you can:

Right click on word/open file location/right click on word again/properties/compatibility/run this program as an administrator/ click ok.

Then it should work fine

Likewise Idrob not the most legit of copies so was not really looking to play about too much.

Worked fine in all other builds, I have checked all the security settings in properties and do the run as administrator but still just takes windows back to the desktop.
I will live with it and see how new builds progress

Windows 10 build 10069 on April 29 2:00 PM GMT :)

Attachments

• One-Year-Without-Windows-XP-Nothing-Has-Changed-477926-3.jpg
    One-Year-Without-Windows-XP-Nothing-Has-Changed-477926-3.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 5
I have found out why office etc does not open, I have an issue with "RuntimeBroker.exe".

I will have a search of the Microsoft downloads else will have to see if sorted in version 10069.

Back