Downloading now for over 20 minutes and still 0 (zero) percent

Something’s not right, maybe MS made a mistake

Maybe they didn’t mean to release this build

It’s been 40 minutes and nothing, I’m going to reboot see if I lose it

Attachments

• 10159 a.png
    10159 a.png
    13.3 KB · Views: 5
Nope not a mistake, just me being impatient.

After I rebooted I got this message:

• fbl_impressive Professional 10159 - Error 0x8024001e

And then 100 percent

Preparing to install now

Attachments

• 1111.png
    1111.png
    105.3 KB · Views: 9
Back with a brand new build, and I think they’ve cracked it with this build, I can’t find a single thing that’s not working

Hi everyone,

So we have something of a surprise for you today! Our last build to the Windows Insider Fast ring was just yesterday, but we’re following it up with another build today – Build 10159, releasing to the Fast ring.

Why two builds so fast back to back?! As you probably know, we validate builds that we produce in internal rings where they’re used by engineers in OSG and Microsoft. If they pass all of our criteria we make them available to Windows Insiders, first to Fast and then to Slow once we know it’s a stable build. We’d been using 10158 for almost a week and knew it was going to be a strong build, and the data backed that up so we released it yesterday. Hot on its heels though was build 10159, which in addition to more fixes (over 300 of them!), took in one very interesting change. We didn’t want to wait with 10158 so we went ahead and released that build while we were still evaluating 10159. As it turns out though, 10159 is also a great build and passes our criteria for the Windows Insider Fast ring.

We could have held off on it and picked a later build to give you some time with 10158 but we thought that you’d want to see that one change… Let us know if we chose correctly, or if Fast suddenly got *too* fast with 2 builds in 2 days.

We’ll be publishing the build later this afternoon and it should be available everywhere by end of day. If you’re actively downloading 10158 when 10159 is published, you may get an error 0x80246017. If that happens, just reboot your PC, go back to Settings and check again and you should see 10159 offered to you.
Thanks,
g

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

Download Windows 10 Build 10159 ISO

Earlier today, Microsoft released Windows 10 Build 10159 to Windows Insiders. The latest build comes with a tonne of bug fixes, the new Windows 10 wallpaper and an improved login screen. Other than that, there isn’t anything else new on this build.

Unfortunately enough, some users aren’t getting Build 10159 on Windows Update and there seems to be issue with the delivering system. Thankfully though, we were able to get our hands-on an ISO file of 10159 (en_US, x64).

Download Windows 10 Build 10159 x64 English ISO here!(Alternative link)

Code:

If you don’t trust this ISO, you can create your own ISO using the ESD file downloaded from Microsoft. Download Windows 10 Build 10159 ESD file here.

Code:

Mega link to en_windows_10_pro_10159_x64_dvd.iso

Download in less than 20 minutes

Code:

Do you think the 29th will still be the official update for most, or do you think they will roll that early now?

Just done a bit of reading and the fact its launching worldwide on the 29th i can't see it changing.

Do you think the 29th will still be the official update for most, or do you think they will roll that early now?

Just done a bit of reading and the fact its launching worldwide on the 29th i can't see it changing.

Don’t know mate, I haven’t seen anything about changing the release date.
But it does look like they are very close to being ready going by the last two builds they released.

When is the Windows 10 release date?

Microsoft slated Windows 10 for a summer launch, and the company has stuck to its word. Following several leaks (and one giant snafu from US retailer NewEgg which published an incorrect launch date), it has been confirmed that Windows 10 will launch on July 29.

That said, it's unlikely that Windows 10 will release for all device types on this date. Judging from comments made by Microsoft Corporate VP of Operating Systems Joe Belfiore, the company has planned a phased approach to the launch. Windows 10 will release for desktop and laptop devices first, then trickle down to phones, the Xbox One, Arduino machines and its own HoloLens.
Code:

Last edited:
Ive had broadband issues and now stuck on the 0% for 20 mins.
I might get it installed tonight but sounds unlikely

Ive had broadband issues and now stuck on the 0% for 20 mins.
I might get it installed tonight but sounds unlikely

I had the same problem this morning so I rebooted the system then went back to updates and it was 100 percent within minutes

Realtek driver issues with this release

for some dont work no matter what

did you get any hardware issues. I got unknown hardware on my laptop

If I do an update as opposed to a clean install, there never are any issues with drivers because windows find the drivers from your previously installed ones.

I haven’t clean installed this last build but all previously clean installed builds have had the same problem with the Netgear wifi driver.

----------------------------

Where’s he gone I can’t find him?

audio issues as well

just stops working lol

the insider preview team have a lot of work ahead

buggy as hell

buggy as hell

Well if they don’t manage to remove all the bugs by the 29th they’ll have to supply us with a can of spray to do the job

antroach.gif

Win 10 also gives up your wifi key to your friends

nowt better than sharing

- - - Updated - - -

Win 10 also gives up your wifi key to your friends

nowt better than sharing

- - - Updated - - -

oops double posting again

- - - Updated - - -

oops double posting again

Back