Win 10 windows 10

AVG Internet Security (local) found no issues on scan

MD5 hash search online found nothing

Runnnig in Sandbox could see nothing out of the ordinary and nothing through firewall

VirusTotal shows no probs - >> see report <<

Having said all that.... I still wouldn't run it unless it was Sandboxed ;)

Thanks mate, better safe than sorry.

I just found out it wasn’t that at all, it was some software I downloaded from Keyscity.net.

I got rid of it now. Thanks again

Funny that Idrob as two / three days ago I got infected as well.

I had to use spybot and Loaris to get rid of unwanted adware.

I had f-secure on windows 8 but does not appear to be compatible with Windows 10 yet

I've signed up for the official download but i'm tempted to go for it now..

If you do decide to go for it now just be aware of a couple of things:

Upgrade is ok they will still have your details and know you are eligible for the RTM.

Clean install and all your details will be wiped off so unless your key is integrated in to your bios take precautions.

sticking to Win 7 here

they can keep their Win 10

Lets wait with Windows 10 til over the beta versions ?

Sent fra min GT-I9300 via Tapatalk

Installed 10 on my old pc (couldn't be bothered wiping my main laptop) and I actually like it! Not usually one for change!

Installed 10 on my old pc (couldn't be bothered wiping my main laptop) and I actually like it! Not usually one for change!

I’ve always been a sucker for the latest operating system, ever since Windows 1.1 and even before when there was just MS Dos.

There should have been an official new build released this week with far fewer bugs but MS must be having problems with it or they are just giving it a final adjustment.

June 19, 2015 by Gabe Aul
Upcoming changes to Windows 10 Insider Preview builds

Hi everyone, we’re hard at work on the next builds that we’ll send out to you for PC and Mobile. I don’t have an update on timing for that quite yet, but I do have some important changes to tell you about that are coming with the next PC build as we get ready for July 29th.

Microsoft Account notifications

If you don’t have your Microsoft Account (MSA) connected to your PC, starting in the next build you’ll start seeing notifications asking you to do so. You’ll need to connect the MSA that you registered for the Windows Insider Program with (and accepted the “Microsoft Windows Insider Program Agreement”) in order to continue receiving new Windows 10 Insider Preview builds (both Fast and Slow rings) from Windows Update. If you already have your MSA connected to your account on your PC, then you’re all set. We’re introducing new infrastructure in Windows Update to help us deliver new builds more effectively to Windows Insiders, and ensure that we’re flighting builds to people who have registered and opted in to the program. Connecting your MSA also allows seamless access to Windows Insider-only functionality in the Windows Feedback app and Insider Hub too.

This change is for the Windows Insider Program ONLY, and is specific to how we’re delivering the Insider Preview builds. Once available on July 29th, you do not need an MSA to upgrade Windows 10 on your Windows 7 or Windows 8.1 PCs if they are not receiving Insider Preview builds. You will not be required to use an MSA on new PCs that come with Windows 10 preinstalled or clean installed from media. Some features in Windows 10 do require an MSA to use, such as downloading apps in the Windows Store.

Getting the final release on July 29th

Windows Insiders running the Windows 10 Insider Preview (Home and Pro editions) with their registered MSA connected to their PC will receive the final release build of Windows 10 starting on July 29th. This will come as just another flight. I’ve gotten a lot of questions from Windows Insiders about how this will work if they clean installed from ISO. As long as you are running an Insider Preview build and connected with the MSA you used to register, you will receive the Windows 10 final release build and remain activated. Once you have successfully installed this build and activated, you will also be able to clean install on that PC from final media if you want to start over fresh.

If you are running the Enterprise edition of the Windows 10 Insider Preview, to upgrade to the final release of Windows 10 Enterprise you will need to download and activate it from Volume Licensing Service Center. As a reminder, the Enterprise edition of the Windows 10 Insider Preview is not eligible for the free upgrade offer and can be upgraded to the final release of Windows 10 through an active Software Assurance agreement.

Upcoming changes to Windows 10 Insider Preview builds

What version will windows 7 ultimate go to, as on the list its blank?

Not 100 persent sure on that one because it hasn’t been answered by MS.
But more then likely If you upgrade from Windows 7 Professional or Ultimate editions to Windows 10 you will get Windows 10 Pro.

Windows 10 Pro should have all the features 7 Ultimate has

Last edited:
“Windows Insiders running the Windows 10 Insider Preview with their registered MSA connected to their PC will receive the final release build of Windows 10 starting on July 29th.

As long as you are running an Insider Preview build and connected with the MSA you used to register, you will receive the Windows 10 final release build and remain activated.

Once you have successfully installed this build and activated, you will also be able to clean install on that PC from final media if you want to start over fresh.”

This statement from the above post now makes it clear that if you have installed win 10 with your ms account as an insider, you will not need a key to get activated

Based on the wording used by Gabe Aul, once the Windows 10 final release is on your machine and linked to your Microsoft account, then your MSA becomes your key to re-installing the OS from the final media at any time. The key here is that you have to install the RTM build first before cleaning your machine and starting fresh.

Microsoft is making changes to the way Insider builds are delivered

How will Windows 10 activations work?

An activation code will be created in Windows 10 to uniquely identify your system.

This is likely going to be some type of a hash code based on your unique system hardware configuration.

It will probably use a combination of individual hardware ID’s for multiple items in your system like the hard drive, network card, and video card. Motherboard and possibly your Microsoft account to build this unique identifier.

This will allow Microsoft to verify that a specific Windows 10 activation is tied to that system and therefore gives you the flexibility to reinstall Windows 10 during the life of that device as necessary. No need to farm out massive numbers of product activation keys either.

I believe that Microsoft will use our Microsoft Accounts as a place to safely store our Windows 10 activation codes.

Where will it be stored? In the cloud of course.

By storing the activation code in the cloud they can access it when you provide your Microsoft Account for system setup. Any time after you have a connection to the Internet they can easily validate your install and automatically activate it.

http://winsupersite.com/windows-10/...ccount-and-windows-10-activation-be-connected

Gone for it. Do you think i should remove kmsemulator before?

If you are alter a free copy of windows 10 then you should get rid of all doggy things until you’re all set up. Then once you know everything is fine, we can revert back to the things we do best.

no real reason to be rushing into grab this may as well wait till its been released & see the bigger picture

i have declined their offer of free upgrade as i do not wish nor need to run it

Back