will xbox 360 be banned from live ?

brian0812

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi all im thinking of flashing my sons xbox 360 if i do will it get banned from xbox live ??? thanks in advance

regards brian

ps its not the xbox slim

There`s always the possibility , if you are that concerned about getting banned keep it legit.

im not that concerned as we also have the xbox slim too but id like it not to get banned if poss are there ways to get round it ?

make sure you run all downloaded games though agbx
always wait till game has been released here and is verified in above
check drive fw news just in case games need a newer fw on drive
other than these simple things no there is nothing you can do a ban is always possible

make sure you run all downloaded games though agbx
always wait till game has been released here and is verified in above
check drive fw news just in case games need a newer fw on drive
other than these simple things no there is nothing you can do a ban is always possible
agree with this plus dont play new games which arent out until they are offical out

well i some how pluged the power plug in to the drive upside down and killed it so ive now made a jtag for it and im going to have to recover the drive key and order a new pcb for the drive opp's

What dash is it on brian?
well i some how pluged the power plug in to the drive upside down and killed it so ive now made a jtag for it and im going to have to recover the drive key and order a new pcb for the drive opp's

You will need to wait till the DGX is released for the phat box`s as you can`t get your key on 15572 and above dashboards.

Last edited:
think i need to try fix the pcb then thanks for the info mate

I have a xenon here with lt 3.0 it's a refurbished one that came back from Microsoft.I have not checked it online yet but the guy that had it was online.could prob do it cheap if you pay post.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

just ordered a pcb im going to use it for parts and try and fix the old one first ill go from there

I replied to your PM, I can fix it for you, either through repairing the old one (shouldn't be too hard) - or - swapping the MT1319L

I replied to your PM, I can fix it for you, either through repairing the old one (shouldn't be too hard) - or - swapping the MT1319L

thanks mate ill get back to you soon mate just waiting for the new pcb to come so i can have a go at fixing it first

Back