Will we still be the Country of choice and still be Great Britain ...

I also got this one through spam along with several others and a few about penis extensions, they all got forwarded from Rat though, wonder whats going on there ?

Sadly, I think its too far gone to save. I know I will be looking to escape this country as soon as I can afford to do so.

Same here mate, I am training to be a Emergency Doctor for A+E. The misses is starting a diploma in Adult Nursing in Feb... once were both qualified and earning were off to the other side of the planet. !

Some at my kids High school are moaning today because all Kids Of Muslim background have been given 2 days off for a festival but have been told anyone else having time off will be disciplined.

Can you imagine if non muslim people wanted a few days of for "St Georges" day for instance...! no chance !

Im sorry but i agree wholly with what is put in that post, call a Pakistani a pakki... get arrested, they call you a white honky nothing gets said... and YES this happened in front of me in my old job.

Can you imagine if non muslim people wanted a few days of for "St Georges" day for instance...! no chance !

I'm sure you can put holidays in for it. We're not talking about working people getting extra bank holidays for specific days, it is some kids getting a couple of days off school. If you and your family lived in Saudi, would you not pull your kids out of School for Chistmas day?

Im sorry but i agree wholly with what is put in that post, call a Pakistani a pakki... get arrested, they call you a white honky nothing gets said... and YES this happened in front of me in my old job.

I'm sure this is all in context, it is generally deemed deeply offensive to use the p**** phrase, you know it, I know it and everyone else on this board knows it. I'm not sure Honky is deemed as deeply offensive, maybe see it as mildly offensive depending on the context (would anybody on this board find it offensive or just funny?).

I'm sure you can put holidays in for it. We're not talking about working people getting extra bank holidays for specific days, it is some kids getting a couple of days off school. If you and your family lived in Saudi, would you not pull your kids out of School for Chistmas day?

I'm sure this is all in context, it is generally deemed deeply offensive to use the p**** phrase, you know it, I know it and everyone else on this board knows it. I'm not sure Honky is deemed as deeply offensive, maybe see it as mildly offensive depending on the context (would anybody on this board find it offensive or just funny?).

Same difference different gravy mate, one rule for one and a different for the rest.

Im not on about "working people" I'm on about my children being given the day or two off school to celebrate being BRITISH .... bet your arse they would not be allowed...!

i would find someone calling me a honky very funny,but thats just me,i wouldnt want to make a meal of it

What would happen if the school said no to the children being allowed time off during a school term ? I know it's like pulling teeth if I wanted my kids off for a couple of days.

i would find someone calling me a honky very funny,but thats just me,i wouldnt want to make a meal of it

Same here, wouldn't bother me, call me what ya like... goes over my head.... BUT were not on about us, were on about the actions of the law. the copper was very one sided not to let offense be caused to the other person. If one was being arrested, then they both should of been arrested on the same charge.

What would happen if the school said no to the children being allowed time off during a school term ? I know it's like pulling teeth if I wanted my kids off for a couple of days.

They do here in London, more often than not. Unless its totally unavoidable then you don't get permission. The two of my three that were in school at the time of my baby dieing had time off, yet the school threatened to take us to COURT ! ; they even sent papers in preparation for a summons. now were not talking about a month or two, this was after 10 days.

although i agree with some of the points of the email,in my opinion its the white pc brigade that starts all the aggro. of course no one of any background will be offended by christmas but some dick in pc headquarters thinks some body will be. i`m a white english man and not offeneded by non christian feasts days or whatever and i`m sure they are not offended by my feasts days , but again its the dicks in pc HQ that thinks you will.

Same difference different gravy mate, one rule for one and a different for the rest.

Im not on about "working people" I'm on about my children being given the day or two off school to celebrate being BRITISH .... bet your arse they would not be allowed...!

Not the same difference, that like saying me calling someone a sod and me calling someone a cnut are the same thing.
Not with your point on being British, are you trying to suggest you cannot be Muslim and British? I'm sure that if they had asked to take their children out of school to celebrate being British that they would be knocked back.

That's because schools have clamped down on parents taking children out of school to go on holiday when there are plenty of school holidays available throughout the year. I'm assuming that they couldn't move the festival to fall in line with school holidays and so I would say the circumstances are different.

They do here in London, more often than not. Unless its totally unavoidable then you don't get permission. The two of my three that were in school at the time of my baby dieing had time off, yet the school threatened to take us to COURT ! ; they even sent papers in preparation for a summons. now were not talking about a month or two, this was after 10 days.

That just seems very uncompassionate of the school. That being said and for fear of being lambasted, 10 days is a long time (you would only normally get about 3 days compassionate leave at work). Though you will know better than I or the school about what is suitable and appropriate for your family during such times.

I couldnt change the date of their great grandparents birthday either

Lol, kids go to School on their Birthdays (well I didn't as I was fortunate to have a birthday during the summer).

country has been going down hill since labour took control, however at the time we all blamed the cons for the situation

the country is in a worse position than it was 15 years ago

the schools, colleges and universities are flawed in terms of political correctness, immigrants are given special dispensation thus lowering the standards, british people having to pay for higher education, whereas before we were given grants, our HE colleges and universities are more interested in tkaing 20k a year off chinese students than concentrating on the upcoming british generation

the hospitals are ridden with nasty diseases and infections along with lengthy waiting lists and dirty wards, waiting lists are longer and i know form personal experience even the most minor procedure takes around a year, labour spent billions on creating administraitonal roles to produce statistics to show the public what a good job they are doing compared to the cons when it is plain simple we did not have c diff, meningitus or other nasty contagious infections some 10 years ago, TB is on the increase also

the rail network is privatised thus severely crippling our roads, increased price on tickets, increased congestion on roads, and increased price in driving in terms of road tax, insurance and petrol

the cost of living has slowly increased to crippling prices in terms of council tax, rates and food, on average every person pays around 40% tax on what they earn each year just to be able to sleep at night in your own house and be able to drive to work and be able to buy and eat the food you want

the amount of immigrants in this country is out of control, whereas our own government cannot accurately estimate the amount if legal immigrants let alone illegal, your governments solution is to tax them rather than remove em from a country already on its knees

our generation of children are being labelled as mindless thugs fueled by alcohol and drugs whilst the finger is pointed at their parents and in most cases single parent families living in poverty rather than work

the country is crippled and it wil lget worse before it gets better, even the polish immigrants do not see this country as an opportunity any more and rather stay in their own country and have a better and easier way of life

tell me as a young male who has a high 2:1 degree do you think i have ample opportunity to live a decent and succesful life in this country with not worrying about how i amgoing to pay my mortgage and bills each month, do you think it is fair being stressed and miserable each day cos i know i have to work rather than wanting to just to stay afloat

and yes i am one of those people who sees a life abroad permenantly !

I am not getting into this one lol.

But me and the mrs are looking to move abroad with the kids in the next year or so, just had enough of everything here!

I agree about labour they are the worst thing that ever happened to this once great country... now its a shambles!

i'll go where i am needed

i.e special skill - hence my degree

majority of immigrants in this country offer nothing but poverty, crime and a massive strain on our public services

Back