Wii u anyone?

Whoa, that's awesome that you can use the Wii mode to soft mod.
I've been loving my Wii U. Got it on launch day. My only problem so far is that the gamepad's response is so fast, it made me realize my TV has a teeny bit of input lag. *laughs*

It's only an issue with the audio. You get this wonderful reverse echo between the pad and the TV audio. For now I just play with the volume on the gamepad all the way down, and it's all good.

I'm hoping they add a sync feature at some point.

I too have done a wiiu in wii mode for my mate (Dj_Clubber), works fine just like a wii did with softmod. Only problem though, is you either have to get a USB dual cable or external powered HDD, as i believe the Wiiu usb doesnt provide the same power like the wii did, and also everytime you turn the wiiu on it asks to format the hdd, so if you do do it, then remember to unplug the hdd after playing to stop this popping up.

As soon as it's hacked i'll be getting one! had lots and lots of free fun with the wii and my kids!

with hmv doing them for 200 i hope more folk will snap one up,from my experience its mainly folk who haven't spent any amount of time with one doesn't like them,i was a little skeptical before getting one ,but with ps4 being more of the same,nothing new i wanted something different,and now i cannot get on the bugger

i have a wii u, love playing it got bored of ps3 so sold that got about 10 games now

I think the price of the games are just way too expensive.

i have a Wii U since the launch day , im happy with it the only con that i find its the launch games and the mega massive upgrade to have eshop , miiverse etc. I plug in the wii u and leave it all night updating

I gotta say, i grabbed a Wii u for myself, i do buy and see a lot of consoles, and i decided to keep one of the Wii u's i had, and i do enjoy it, especially sat in bed playing COD on the hadset thats quite nifty. Also Zombi u is good fun, i am considering Monster Hunter Ultimate next

Had ours since Christmas and honestly cant turn it off lol
the interaction with the game pad brings another dimension, Rayman Legends for instance you have to use the game pad touch screen in some levels so the game play is different to other consoles :) the music levels are mad lol

with games like
Super Mario 3d World
The Legend of Zelda The Wind Waker HD
Pikmin 3
The Wonderful 101
Donkey Kong Country Tropical Freeze

to name a few

all the classic gaming from N eShop
NES Remix
Super Mario 3
Classic Zelda

Loving the Wii U :) Just need Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros :dance:

they really are good,ive found people who slag off the controller as a "fad" or gimmick have not spent any time using one at all,maybe tried a display pod and made up their minds,everyone i know who has sat and played something properly loves it.

ive an xxbone as well,and as much as i like dead rising 3,i keep coming back to the wiiu

Back