Wii Sports Scores

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Bit of fun if ur up for it ;) whats ur high scores

My 4 year old girl has a score of 202 on bowling (pretty good eh) lol

would love to post a score but like many still waiting for a wii :nopity:

My highest score from what I remember is Bowling: 210, Basball: 12 cant remember any of the others... On the training for bowling I have got to stage 17 on the spin control one :)

My old man got 569 in bowling!! I am gonna have to reset the score card :)

Thought 300 was the highest score possible in bowling?

Bit of fun if ur up for it ;) whats ur high scores

My 4 year old girl has a score of 202 on bowling (pretty good eh) lol

thats blooming good i only got 186 top lmao

My best score in bowling is 257, but then that's the one I've played most. In training my record is 13 on spares, 659 on power throws and 18 on spin control. Don't know about the other sports.

By the way, there's a trick on power throws on the last throw. If you look you'll see there are some red switches at the end of the lane. On the last throw the rails will line up with the switches. If you get the ball to roll all the way down on top of the rail it will hit the switch (you will hear a click). Then there's an explosion and all the pins fall down :)

By the way, there's a trick on power throws on the last throw. If you look you'll see there are some red switches at the end of the lane. On the last throw the rails will line up with the switches. If you get the ball to roll all the way down on top of the rail it will hit the switch (you will hear a click). Then there's an explosion and all the pins fall down :)

Who need the trick for that one lol , my best on this is 726

Dunno what me other scores are , cant stick the machine on atm , mrs watching that soap star superstar crap .

Back