wii sports resort

Here is the wad for Neo Gamma 6, tested & working

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

Also found this tut when looking around on the net:

First, download and install Neogamma R6

Now we can begin.

Burn the game to a DISC (USB Loading will not work yet)
Load Neogamma R6 while holding 1
Go to "Config Options"

Set "Alternate dol" to DISC
Set "002 Fix" to YES
And set "Save Config" to YES

Then load the game
While the game is loading, you should see some black-and-white words on the screen
Keep pressing Right on the D-Pad until you see "player.dol" and press A

Watch the Wii Motion Plus video (you must watch the whole thing)
At the end, press A, and turn off your Wii and then turn it back on

Load up Neogamma while holding 1 and go to "Config Options"
Set "Alternate dol" to OFF

Now the game will boot fine using Neogamma!

USB Loaders:

To load the game from a USB drive, boot up the game from a disc and create a save file. Then USB loading will work like normal (make sure the 002 fix is enabled on your loader)

Tried this on mine & m8's up the rd & worked 1st time on both consoles

Last edited:
and just to confirm ... once you have done this method with neogamma it doesnt require the SD card to be in any more ?

No m8, does not need the SD card in after you have run it once ;-)

My bad, my previous post was regarding summer athletics. doh, Im losing it.

Anyways, the wii sports resort I got seemed to work straight off without any need for alt dol. My wii is softmodded. Initially with Legend of Zelda, then added preloader then bootmii then cIOScorp.

The wii sports resorted I got, I just ran wiibrickblocker on it and it worked straight off. No need for any Neogammer stuff. Runs from disc channel fine.

Don't know why that is but as long as it works fine :)

So for hard modded wii the only way to play this game is to update to 3.4e? im using wiinja chip.

im pretty sure people having been playing this on 3.2 and even 3.1 with hard mod mate

Ive just tried it and i get black screen ive updated to 3.4e and now i get error 001 unautherised device :(

Ive just tried it and i get black screen ive updated to 3.4e and now i get error 001 unautherised device :(

i just found this else where mate,

Do you have preloader installed? If you do, go into preloader. Go to settings and change the system menu IOS to 36. Click save settings to save it. Press B to go back into the regular preloader menu. select system menu and try playing it again. This worked for me.

If that doesn't work, I'll tell you another way that takes longer and requires patching of the game.

Although, the Preloader thing I said has worked for me.

i just found this else where mate,

Do you have preloader installed? If you do, go into preloader. Go to settings and change the system menu IOS to 36. Click save settings to save it. Press B to go back into the regular preloader menu. select system menu and try playing it again. This worked for me.

If that doesn't work, I'll tell you another way that takes longer and requires patching of the game.

Although, the Preloader thing I said has worked for me.

Makes no difference still get error 001.

Back