wii sports resort

dazali64

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi,hope someone can help
I got the wii motion plus 2dayso i put a copy of sports island in,it goes to the load screen and then the screen goes black and then nothing,can anyone give any advise , i have a wiikey mod chip installed.

Hi,hope someone can help
I got the wii motion plus 2dayso i put a copy of sports island in,it goes to the load screen and then the screen goes black and then nothing,can anyone give any advise , i have a wiikey mod chip installed.

get another copy i also have wiikey and my version worked with just taking the the update to 3.4e

i dont think there any probs when using it on a hardmodded wii mate the problem is with the softmodded ones.

he says he has a wiikey chip modded wii same as me but he's getting a black screen so it must be his copy.

edogg

Just done the update off net and it works fine ,i was just worried about bricking my wii.
cheers for the info guys

is this running from disc yet on softmod or wot? i'm fooking lost again lol

i think there is a fixed version about but im not totally sure as ive not looked

cheers boss i'll have a look.

managed to get it running thru RZTE.dol alt dol method (US Version) , took sd card out it loads ok? lol

and it needs a wiimotion accessory so might as well buy it unless u can get one seperate?

:Cheers:

cheers boss i'll have a look.

managed to get it running thru RZTE.dol alt dol method (US Version) , took sd card out it loads ok? lol

and it needs a wiimotion accessory so might as well buy it unless u can get one seperate?

:Cheers:

if your not on V4.1 and run a wiiware game between playing it you need to run the alt dol again and watch the video before playing.

I tried Sports Resort today and got black screen. I currently have the softmod via zelda game and am on 3.1E.
Today I have installed blockmii, preloader and cIOSCorp but that didnt make a difference obviously. But running after cIOSCorp (on disc channel) it came up with a prompt for system update. I remade the game using wiibrickblocker and now it works fine.

Dont know if any of the above helps. Just thought I'd post.

you have to run it through alternative.dol to get the 3 min video out of the way first, theres a few threads here about it, have not done it myself, just seen it on a few threads

is there anyway of running this game via backup channel and without the sd card sill inserted yet?
the method i use is the alt.dol way thru neogammer but need the sd card inserted which is poor, would like to load it up like i do all my others?

is there anyway of running this game via backup channel and without the sd card sill inserted yet?
the method i use is the alt.dol way thru neogammer but need the sd card inserted which is poor, would like to load it up like i do all my others?

you dont need the sd card in now mate with the one you have if you have used the alt .dol and watched the 70's school type video you dont need anything after that neogamma should boot it straight away dont forget to turn the alt .dol setting off m8

you dont need the sd card in now mate with the one you have if you have used the alt .dol and watched the 70's school type video you dont need anything after that neogamma should boot it straight away dont forget to turn the alt .dol setting off m8

how tho when neogammer is on the sd card? i take it out there is no channel?

how tho when neogammer is on the sd card? i take it out there is no channel?

lol im with you thats tickled me im not sure if a wad as been made of neogamma yet m8 sorry about that i was thinking you where keeping it in just for the dol fix, im not thinking straight we are losing to blackpool 4-0 and i was lucky enough to find a feed of the game on my satellite thats 9 conceded in 2 games i think ill kick my dog for a bit. ill have a look for a wad mate i could do with one myself if i find one ill post it

Back