Wii softmod kit Bannerbomb

bro

Inactive User
Reaction score
Package Content · BannerBomb *new · WAD Batch Installer · Homebrew Channel v1.0.1 · Homebrew Browser v0.3 *updated · WAD Manager 1.4 *updated · Autoboot Gamma BackupLauncher channel Wii-ish style V.2 002 FIX by NeoRame · Gamecube Backup Launcher 0.2 channel - Donkhe style · dvd dump v1.2 · cIOS36 rev10 Installer*updated · cMIOS rev3 Installer *new · IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad · cIOS249.wad (rev 7) · IOS36-64-v1042.wad · RVL-mios-v8.wad *new · Guide for Dummies *updated

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting

image001.jpg

not tested myself
thanks to lukero

error when trying to install CIOS249

logs as installing title ERROR>>(ret -1035)

Last edited:
error when trying to install CIOS249

logs as installing title ERROR>>(ret -1035)

just got this from the error code guide,

ret = -1035 IOS’ are blocking the installation during to the fixed trucha signing bug. This problem has many possible fixes. The most common one is to install a trucha capable IOS16 (IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad) and then use a WAD Manager which was modified to IOS_Reload to IOS16 or you could try custom wad manager mate that may sort it

Last edited:
The IOS16-64-v257-prod.wad file you mentioned is in the wad folder already, it is an exact match too the new one i downloaded after you posted. To be honest im not sure where to go from here as I enjoy doing this kind of stuff but unfortunately im not very bright lol .I will read up about WAD managers etc and see how I go. thanks m8

I used this on a 3.3e Wii went sweet as a nut :)

I changed the backup channel to NeoGamma r6 so I could play Wii Sports Resort using alt dol method, no need to keep sd card in when sorted.

I installed preloader but it says theres no hacks for my system menu version. So don't know if i'll be getting hit with updates or wot

I changed the backup channel to NeoGamma r6 so I could play Wii Sports Resort using alt dol method, no need to keep sd card in when sorted.

I installed preloader but it says theres no hacks for my system menu version. So don't know if i'll be getting hit with updates or wot

cut and paste your hacks.ini from here mate theres one for 4.0e and 4.1e
LINK if your on 3.3 (sry just noticed) the 3.2e one should work

you may just need to install the wads for the 002 fix mate that may sort it they are in the wads sticky what games are you having trouble with.

Yea thats what I did in the end. Pretty simple but I needed cIOSCorp to polish off the modding! Figured out what wiibrickblocker is for after installing cIOSCorp lol.

Hey all. new here from CA usa. Got the same error. I have tried several things but still get the issue it can not load the ios 249 custom. even said I need ios rev 7. the wii is 4.1U. should I down grade? really confused. Please help a noob out!!

Thanks in advance.

where do i find the NeoGamma r6 mate?????? my games play but resort doesnt as i get the 002 error when i try.

amd how do i install it????

cheers

Last edited:
Hey all. new here from CA usa. Got the same error. I have tried several things but still get the issue it can not load the ios 249 custom. even said I need ios rev 7. the wii is 4.1U. should I down grade? really confused. Please help a noob out!!

Thanks in advance.

have you installed cios 38 at all mate the latest is rev 14 i would of imagined you would have installed a cios38 at some point if you have softmoded also have you used cioscorp as that would install 249 if ive read your problem right.

I'm having trouble getting this working. I'm running 4.1E with a WiiKey2 installed, and when installing the IOS16 at the beggining I get a 1035 error. Any ideas what the problem is?!

Nice one Bro going to try this today... im guessing the link one first post is still up to date?

Back