Wii motion plus £13.95

just used this code for my kays account and got a £15 discount.only gotta pay £10.:Cheers:

is that before delivery mate? delivery is £3.95 with littlewoods dont know what it is with kays

edit: same postage at kays its coming up at 13.95 delivered at kays too did you use a free postage code too m8 if so any chance you can post it

Last edited:
all my kays are free delivery and always has been, unless you want it next day.all i did was bang the code in and it came up with a £15 discount.they have e-mailed me with the total at £10 free delivery

all my kays are free delivery and always has been, unless you want it next day.all i did was bang the code in and it came up with a £15 discount.they have e-mailed me with the total at £10 free delivery

nice one mate thanks for the reply i did see something about free delivery but i assumed it was spend over so much ill have a look why its not giving me free delivery if i change the date of delivery it puts it up to 6.95 from 3.95 lol.

edit i think you have to order it on credit or whatever to get it free delivery, from there site

Interest free for 52 weeks
Low weekly payments and no deposit
Plus free delivery and free returns!

Last edited:
Thanks for this one :Cheers:

ordered 1 on wifeees Great Universal 13.95 with code

then done the same with kays 13.95 with code :Bounce:

better than play.com prices

warlord

nice one mate thanks for the reply i did see something about free delivery but i assumed it was spend over so much ill have a look why its not giving me free delivery if i change the date of delivery it puts it up to 6.95 from 3.95 lol.

edit i think you have to order it on credit or whatever to get it free delivery, from there site

Interest free for 52 weeks
Low weekly payments and no deposit
Plus free delivery and free returns!
it might be because i have an account with kays that i got it so cheap.i've had a catalogue with them for a few years now

it might be because i have an account with kays that i got it so cheap.i've had a catalogue with them for a few years now

i cant find it on the kays site m8 have you got a link i already have an account with them and for a tenner i may aswell get another

Ignore that was doing a search for wii motion plus and only came up with a wii, searched for a wii and it came up lol

Last edited:
i cant find it on the kays site m8 have you got a link i already have an account with them and for a tenner i may aswell get another

Ignore that was doing a search for wii motion plus and only came up with a wii, searched for a wii and it came up lol

i was the same mate the search's on kays littlewood etc is crap, just search for wii mate and i think its the 2nd item it shows if you type in motion plus it just shows you a console with mothion plus.

Thanks a lot m8, just ordered from Littlewoods.
:)

just had me motion plus come.the kids will love it.once again many thanks to the poster:Clap:

got both of mine today as well :)

well there are 4 games that motion plus works with and we have got them all.

wii gonna take a hammering over the next few days lol

Hi

Just ordered one of these, gr8 find cheers. Just one thing as I ordered it but is it better to have 2 of this or is just the one sufficient.

Regards

Hi

Just ordered one of these, gr8 find cheers. Just one thing as I ordered it but is it better to have 2 of this or is just the one sufficient.

Regards

if you are playing 2 player games and 2 remotes you will need 2, wii resort wont let you play without it attached. Virtual tennis lets you choose if its attached or not.

warlord

if you are playing 2 player games and 2 remotes you will need 2, wii resort wont let you play without it attached. Virtual tennis lets you choose if its attached or not.

warlord

Hi

Thanks for that didnt know cos I dont use the wii, the kids wanted it so looks like I`l have to try and order another one. I didnt want to buy another one but if its needed will have to otherwise kids will do me head in. Pity they didnt do them in pairs

Will try and another from Kays.

Regards

Back