wii homebrew

Jade

I WANT I WANT I WANT
Reaction score
hello ive just got my self copy off zelda a sd card so were do it start now how do i check the version off my wii were do i get all the right stuff to soft mod my wii to play downloaded get

hello ive just got my self copy off zelda a sd card so were do it start now how do i check the version off my wii were do i get all the right stuff to soft mod my wii to play downloaded get

check sticky "softmod for dummies" thats where i started, instructions with pics. cant really go wrong with it.

o sorry it v 3.3a

and it says failed to read boot.elf any help

soory, not really sure, thats the one i used, have you tried the bannerbomb method?

thanks for you help its not 3.3a its 3.3e and iam getting an error code

failed to read boot.elf[-1]
no code found to load hanging

my copy off zelda is RVL-RZDP-0A-0 JPN

can you help

can you tell me which one i should use for this plse

u mean u have a jap copy of zelda,u would need a pal
version of the game

Last edited:
well ive just bought it today does that mean i carnt use it or can i just use to jap hack

jap hack or jap game wont work on a pal wii,,,,,bannerbomb is the way to go

i think your wrong there m8 all my games say jpn on them but they all also say pal on them look on your inner of the game a see what it say are you in england and av the same wii as me if so carnt you read your card and rar it and send it to me in a pm

sorry m8 it was out off game and it plays on my wii so if the game is jpn then theyve sold me the wrong game and i could get my money back

so i can i take it back do you think pal

What region is the console you are trying to softmod originally from

There are 3 regions : JAP, USA and PAL

You can't softmod a region that it wasn't designed for. So you can't install firmware from PAL onto a JAP console, or it will 'brick' it. Basically the console is expecting the right firmware, and just gets confused so 'gives up', which is why you MUST make sure you install the correct region firmware

If you have a PAL console, then you NEED a PAL version of Zelda Twilight Princess, so if you have a JAP version of Zelda then it will ONLY work on a JAP Wii

There are also two twilight hacks, one for firmware 3.4 only and one for firmware 3.3 and below. you MUST choose the right hack otherwise you WILL get an error

My downgrader assumes its a PAL console, sorry if you didn't know that. Something I should mention in future really and change the guide to show that

If you have been sold a JAP release, take it back and have a rant and rave at them. There is NO maybe about it, if its a true JAP version. Its their error so demand a correct replacement or your money back. No excuses, no apologies. BUT if its a TRUE JAP Zelda they should have realised that

Last edited:
thanks for you help its not 3.3a its 3.3e and iam getting an error code

failed to read boot.elf[-1]
no code found to load hanging

my copy off zelda is RVL-RZDP-0A-0 JPN

can you help

pmsl mines the same,,,u must be selecting the wrong zelda file use pal and not jap

thers is 3
american i think
euro and jap

can i start from scratch

my wii is 3.3edoes the e stand for europe

the game i got today from game is RVL-RZDP-0A-0 JPN
on the inner circle so is that a jap game

if it is while does it play on my wii

can i start from scratch

my wii is 3.3edoes the e stand for europe

the game i got today from game is RVL-RZDP-0A-0 JPN
on the inner circle so is that a jap game

if it is while does it play on my wii

no your reading the wrond bit of the disk.

look at the face of it and then to the right of Zelda it will say PAL under the age 12 in the diamond and under the dolby sign.
on the data side of my disc (silver) it also says RVL-RZDP-0A-0 JPN

The problem you got must then be down to not putting the right save file on. make sure you copy only the EUR over. if you have all 3 on your SD card delete the 2 wrong ones off the card

were getting some were now m8 yes it does say pal there so is it a pal game and is it the write for my wii well some on here said its wrong and they said that the game says eur on the inner circle

Back