wii hacked?

cool around 35 euros and a five wire solder job even i think i could do that lol nice find m8 :)

"Some very exciting news on the horizon in the next few weeks" this was in the info file of a wii game you can download on a torrant site looks like we could all be busy soon modding lol

yeah, some of the game nfos say that the game was tested on an experimental mod chip - i think this is probably refering to team ninjas?

cool, a mod chip for wii

as any one tryed to copy a wii game yet? i like to know if its a 2 burn job like xbox 360 games

Any chance of nintendo disabling it via firmware updates?

If the stories about the mod chip are true, it is still too early to answer any questions, because no-one on this forum has the mod chip, and there is hardly any info about how the modchip works or what it does etc

We could be looking at the same style of battle going on with Sony and the PSP firmware updates here though. Hope it's true though and as good as it sounds. Still, I'm concerned that Nintendo could trace it and punish you somehow.

yeah, some of the game nfos say that the game was tested on an experimental mod chip - i think this is probably refering to team ninjas?
Purity what site do you use to view the nfo's m8? :Cheers:

There is a resellers button on the website, where it is currently available to buy

39 euros ...cool looks easy enough to install (if a little crewd)

anyone tryd this yet?? (or going to??)

looks the modchip is soldered to the dvd drive, so in theory the firmware updates nintendo use shouldnt be able to affect it.

Personally seeing how cheap this first modchip is I reckon i'm gonna wait a couple of months to see how it all pans out. Hopefully the creases should be ironed out by then and alternatives should be out also. Hopefully even some solderfree solutions.

Back