wii games back up

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi guys , ive hit a problem again...i downloaded a programme called raw dumper put it on my sd card and it loads ok ! you can back up ypour wii games using either sd card - mass storage device or wi-fi straight to your computer.. io decided to use the wi fi as i havent an sd card big enuf or a hard drive( externel) the programme downloads ok but when burning it to dad using imgburn it comes up successful but when play it in the wii console it starts ok but then comes up " the game disc could not be read . please read the wii operations manual for more information....." whats happening, why is the game starting then stopping like this...any help is appreciated....!

first is your wii chipped or softmodded and is it a new wii unless it is chipped or softmodded a wii cannot read a backup game and the new wiis cannot read dvd r's
get modmii and soft mod your wii then you can use configurable usbloader to back up games onto a harddrive so no more dvds to get scratched

edogg

Last edited:
Yes my wii is soft modded and ive updated it usin modmii, I was told to use that usb loader but every site I look at it asks for my bank card details and im a bit wary of givin bank details out on internet, the raw dumper works ok but just wont play it starts ok as if the game is fully loaded then stops....thank you very much for your reply its much appreciated friend ....!

Yes my wii is soft modded and ive updated it usin modmii, I was told to use that usb loader but every site I look at it asks for my bank card details and im a bit wary of givin bank details out on internet, the raw dumper works ok but just wont play it starts ok as if the game is fully loaded then stops....thank you very much for your reply its much appreciated friend ....!

when you run modmii it will ask at some point if you want to add a usbloader select yes then choose configurable usbloader and it will install it for you no need to goto any site or give bank details or if you dont want a usb loader to run from hard drives get neogamma loader this will let you run games from dvd

edogg

thank you for that info m8 will have a look , that is very much appreciated.....enjoy the rest of your evening...!

Back