wii fit plus

hey guys ive got a hardmodded wii, so i cant play non pal games, can anyone help me with this wiiflow? i have the homebrew channel installed if thats any use?

Why cant you play non pal games??

Use regionfrii and change it to pal and then use wiibrickblocker if your mod does not remove the update protection

Then your good to go

tryed this, without brickblock it offers me an update, with blocking it i get black screen as soon as i click the start button. any ideas?

ahhh, they need the infectus to be programmed, not sure if there are any updates for that, i use to use the d2pro before now doing softmod, you could update them using a dvd.

Ask him if there are any updates for your chip m8 as most chips should run these games, if not, then maybe its time to softmod for these games that dont work?

Its not too bad to do, just a little bit of time and patience at first

i will do mate. ive got the homebrew channel on my wii, and id quite like to set up the softmod so that i can load off a hdd. is it easy enough to do? this is the only game ive had that i couldnt get working like

if you have the hbc already installed then your almost there, install wiiflow, its on a thread, you will need the latest ios249 install and possibly a couple of other files, have a read up or ask one of us to do it for you, just cover the postage m8

cheers mate ill have a look tomorrow. so i need wiiflow installed on my wii, and a few more files. il give u a message if i get stuck mate lol, thanks a lot
night

well, you can use other wad installs like neogamma 7 etc, but wiiflow seems to be the main choice, i use it and its great, easy as hell to grab the covers etc, cheers, yap laters

yellos.

sorry to jump on the bandwagon.

I have the d2pro chip (no softmods - but do have homebrew channel)

I tend to never play the Wii and just for gf/kids, but she wanted Wii Fit Plus so of course got the US version iso scene release. I also get the black screen. For the d2pro I have in the past used the 1.7 utility disk to make it disable non-pal updates....so thought perhaps it needs an update....I put in FitnessFirst game which did require update (and also a recent game - pal version - which works fine)....but still the black screen.

So is there a way to get the iso to load still....maybe a different PAL disc that holds the relevant update files....or is my only way to get some softmod files on? I'm not bothered about having iso loading support etc and hopefully just want to get it back to being "insert and play" for them :)

I remember in the past generally US games would work - but the odd game would give a black screen.....and back then I would try the patching of the iso to make it "pal" but rarely seemed to work (cant remember the app name - wiiui perhaps?)

hmmm well I checked and I was on 3.4E - I tried a bunch of recent iso downloads to see if any had any newer but they didnt, so I did the Update from the Wii options page. It's now updated to 4.2E......and pal games play fine.....but now I see that when I now put any NTSC disc in the disc refuses to even load up the icon on the dashboard. I take it this full on refusal of NTSC is a 'feature' of the recent system update? :)

Back