Wii 4.2 softmod or chip in Nottingham area.Help needed for Xmas

you need both m8, when you are doing the mod you put the first lot on the sd then through the tut you add the other lot.

Got them both now so just a matter of time before i try and bodge my kids Wii.
My realtime post been also sticking.I thought it was me.I just been refreshing the page to keep up.
Thanks again Dogtoffee

Andy just wondering how your getting on? you got all your stuff yet and have you started to mod?
daz

Andy just wondering how your getting on? you got all your stuff yet and have you started to mod?
daz

Sorry for the late relpy ive actually been to work!
Got my Wii back yesterday and the Sd card came in the post this morning so going to have a cack at it in a moment once ive printed out the tut.
Wish me luck!

good luck mate ;o)

Quick question when putting files onto Sd card.Once i unrar it and i can see all the different folders,like apps,config,wad,private and so on do i just copy them over or do i have to open each folder first?

yip like jenno said just copy them over, and good luck mate, u'll piss it in no time, just follow the instructions and ya cant go wrong mate ;0)

yip like jenno said just copy them over, and good luck mate, u'll piss it in no time, just follow the instructions and ya cant go wrong mate ;0)

Lets hope so ive got about 10 games already on a 320gig wd hard drive and if i screw up my youngest aint gonna be happy.
Got to get it done tonight no mater what time i get done.
Thanks again everyone.

Hi Guys ive followed Bennybens tut and got as far as 49 on the list.
Go to system titles and 50,delete iso222 and iso223.I get to this point and my remote on the wii flashes 4 blue lights. I thought it was batteries so turned the wii off and went to stage 49 and 50 and got the same thing.
Any ideas how to get past this stage.
Up to now was doing ok.

Last edited:
One 4.2e Wii hacked and many thanks to the people of Dw but a special thanks to Dogtoffee for all his time and patient and also Dbroms.:Cheers::Cheers:
For the record i used Edoggs tut after having problems with the other hack so a special thankyou to you also.:Clap:

Merry Xmas guys.:drink:

One 4.2e Wii hacked and many thanks to the people of Dw but a special thanks to Dogtoffee for all his time and patient and also Dbroms.:Cheers::Cheers:
For the record i used Edoggs tut after having problems with the other hack so a special thankyou to you also.:Clap:

Merry Xmas guys.:drink:

pleased for your kids mate , hope they enjoy. Have a good one.

yes but new super mario needs soft mod to work until chips have been updated with new firmware

M8 the patches have been out for quite some time now.
Even if the mod cannot be flashed the .bin can be fixed.:proud:

Back