Widescreen issue channels image attached

Well I will check to see if widescreen issued fixed then go back to old image.

Cant get into miniweb anymore the box diplay just keeps flashing those dashes and thats it.

Ok factory reset done, rebooted and box working so turned off and pressed right and powered back but still cant get into miniweb

Do not use this update, it will stop your remote from responding and there is no miniweb to restore a different image.

My box is more or less a brick now until I find a null modem cable.

I gave this a try yesterday afternoon, and experienced the similar probs with missing miniweb and remote doing funny things.

After messing around with serial flashing image and uboot, an internet software update put everything back to normal.

On the plus side, this was the first time I had done a full backup from the miniweb. Once the image was back to normal, the full backup worked perfect.

bally m8, it looks like i was mis informed and passed that on to you.

while the tm500super uses the same image as the tm600, it has totally different coded remotes, and this image will only work with the tm500/600 remote

even that remote has a lot of the buttons buggered up.

im just scanning for channels now, and will check each of the ones listed for ur team to extract the required code from this test image and put it into the normal images

can you FTP into the box?

FTP an image into /tmp and name it

update.img

then, press menu on the receiver, and using the up, down and OK buttons, navigate to

setup
expert setup
software update
manual update

and youll see the image you FTP'd over, press OK and itll start to flash

Yeh at the moment box is working but without remote. So should be able to ftp to it without probz.

Will try tonight and go back to early july image for now

i cant even view anything on this image, every button i press says

file playing already in progress, try to stop

i cant even view anything on this image, every button i press says

file playing already in progress, try to stop

Mine does that but I thought that was because I wasnt using the remote. I can still access menu etc... btw is your up down left right buttons on the box super sensitive?

great to see some efforts being made to sort this problem out, keep up the good work guys, eventually you'l get there..

just a thought, might be total bollox but instead of trying to take the video part out of the old image and add to the new one, would it be any easier to add the newer image features into the old image?

just a thought?

bally m8, it looks like i was mis informed and passed that on to you.

while the tm500super uses the same image as the tm600, it has totally different coded remotes, and this image will only work with the tm500/600 remote

even that remote has a lot of the buttons buggered up.

im just scanning for channels now, and will check each of the ones listed for ur team to extract the required code from this test image and put it into the normal images

can you FTP into the box?

FTP an image into /tmp and name it

update.img

then, press menu on the receiver, and using the up, down and OK buttons, navigate to

setup
expert setup
software update
manual update

and youll see the image you FTP'd over, press OK and itll start to flash

Back up and running with TM500Super-UR-04-07-10 looks like I will have to stick with this until a better image comes along.

Back