Reaction score
Hi everyone

Why can't I download the attachments other posters have in their posts

Cheers
Shooter

I take it I have to make a certain number of posts before I can download

I take it I have to make a certain number of posts before I can download

that would he a yep.

maybe the first post should of been in newbie section and introduce yourself... but before that, you should of read the forum rules when you signed up as you checked the box saying you had. if indeed you had you would know the amount of posts you need to download.

:Cry: Sorry could someone post a link to the rules and I "WILL" read them.
I tried searching for rules and got loads of posts, not the rules of this site.

Shooter

They really need to be more accessable than that. Newbies shouldn't have to search around to find them.

They dont ! They should bloody read them when they sign up when they agree that they have read them.

If your in doubt about something and need to refer to the rules then it would help if they were easier to access.

I found the rules:

"If in any doubt, feel free to ask the Admin/Mods. We are here to help."

I found the rules:

"If in any doubt, feel free to ask the Admin/Mods. We are here to help."
Hi Shooter

I am a newbie and asked the same question as yourself. I too could not find the rules and had to go partly through another register step to call them up. I have read them twice and still could not get the answer (perhaps I am not too bright!).
Further there was no reference to this in the FAQ. I eventually found the answer doing search on posts because it seems to be common question. The answer appears to be 20 posts before allowed to download.
I guess this all a test to see how badly you want to join! This is bbviously an excellent site and worth the effort.
I wonder how many of the forum members read ALL the license conditions when installing software......

Can anyone tell me how many posts i have to make before i can download links

I've made 12 and the downloads are working :Clap:

13 now

Back