why are sky cards wanted so much

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikeeyb185

Inactive User
Reaction score
i recently sold my sky card that i had lying around and i have looked around and they sell like hot cakes 35 i got for mine why would people want a card for that price when they havent got a paired box to watch channels ? can you reprogramme these cards for other porpouses ?

People who live abroad like to watch UK tv this lets themwatch c4 and c5 im not to sure about itv 2 , no big secret m8

Pauls pulling your leg mate, we use them to receive the full Sky package, a simple smartmouse will activate all channels including PPV.

;)

Pauls pulling your leg mate, we use them to receive the full Sky package, a simple smartmouse will activate all channels including PPV.

;)

can you give me a link to a tut on how to reprog them then

i have searched everywere and i think you are pulling my leg prove me wrong

Sorry mate, it's invite only, we can't go giving it to everyone otherwise sky will be onto us and we'll loose it.

tryed selling one on flee bay after seeing them go for the 30 quid mark but sky pulled the bidding after a day and gave me a sturn warning,i contested it but they recon its there property, i still dont know how they work that out i brought it from a boot sale?

;)

pmsl has to be the best one i have seen in a while programmers have just went up by a £100

pmsl, we could do a deal with Mash at TMC, we could start all sorts of rumours and watch the sales of his programmers go through the roof :)

We'd be on commission ofcourse ;)

tryed selling one on flee bay after seeing them go for the 30 quid mark but sky pulled the bidding after a day and gave me a sturn warning,i contested it but they recon its there property, i still dont know how they work that out i brought it from a boot sale?

had this these cards are popular in the republic of ireland,sky have these removed all the time thats why you sometimes see the sky logo missing from card pictures,they did it to me but just relisted it doing the above and sold it.

so many piss takers, if you know something share it, if not, shut up, isn`t that what this place is about ?

going a bit off topic here aint you, stop taking the mickie and if you dont have a sensible answer then dont post.

you should all know better than to start false rumours especially on this subject

all of the info regarding cloned/hacked/reprogrammed sly cards can be found in the post here

Please note that this is a sticky that should have been read by people posting in this thread.

My PM inbox is going to burst so it's time to tell you all what most of you already know, there is NO SKY HACK.

Can a mod close this thread please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back