who's online/FAO Admin

If using the new skin that's correct @miggy, iirc @Mick said only the new skin will be updated with any changes or improvements,

If summary, if you want shoutbox showing use old skin, if want new features and latest upgrades then use the new skin,

Personally I would like the shoutbox showing on the new skin :)

Last edited by a moderator:
yes Mick didn't want Shout box on the new skin so he put a link to Shout box

If using the new skin that's correct @miggy, iirc @Mick said only the new skin will be updated with any changes or improvements,

If summary, if you want shoutbox showing use old skin, if want new features and latest upgrades then use the new skin,

So would I wiz.Just for a moment then I thought only Man United fans could see it. ;)

I have gone back to the old skin now wiz. It works a treat now. Thank you :)

Where? :eh?:

(yeh, I know, it depends doesn't it?)

itwasher3.gif

Ffs wiz, it is great getting the shoutbox back on but the writing on the pages are soooo small?. Is it me or could you recommend a good opticians in the area?.
aveugle.gif

Ffs wiz, it is great getting the shoutbox back on but the writing on the pages are soooo small?. Is it me or could you recommend a good opticians in the area?.
aveugle.gif

press ctrl and the + buton

aveugle.gif

We really need to get some decent chat to make it worth having a chatbox though. It seems to be mostly aimless drivel these days tbh.

I can see why Mick's not keen on it.

We really need to get some decent chat to make it worth having a chatbox though. It seems to be mostly aimless drivel these days tbh.

I can see why Mick's not keen on it.
I thought that was the purpose of the chatbox nara. You know,so peeps can exchange there verbal diarrhoea in there. :)

Back