who will win

Welshboy Taffy

Inactive User
Reaction score
who do you think will win on saturday's FA cup final will it be arsenal or man u .
me personal think it will be man u mainly to impress theyer new owner and to the fact i dont like arsenal to much because at the beginning of the season they were big headed until man u came along and blew it for them :Ha: :Ha:

got to be MAN U.....................

we have done them twice this year, so were gonna make it a TREBLE..............

we have done it before..................

not really sure like they are still good teams refer man u to arsenal but recon 2.1 to man u

Looking Like A Good Final At The Mo................

Please Make It Man U.........lol............

soz guys but i want ARSENAL to win,not really into footy but the few matches ive seen ive been more impressed with ARSENAL :) MANU 1 ARSENAL 2

hope it will be man-u just watching it now it is a good game

man u have controlled the game all day, they deserve to win............

boring boring Arsenal...............

I started to watch it but got bored so came back on here........ :)

arsenal won the cup but did not win the game man-u wer the better team wat a crap way to win the cup

ffs...............

well done Arsenal...............

and thats coming from a MAN U fan................

Since when has football been fair LOL ... well done arsenal PMSL ... PMSL ... PMSL ..... somebody give ronaldo a hanky the soft shite

ronaldo showed ashely cole that hes not all that! best player on the pitch so i can understand the waterworks! lol!

all you foookinng man u fans lol

im pissed but we was second best in the game but but but but

we deserved it after you cheated us out of two games with bad reffing

SO FÚCK OFF COMON THE GOONERS

CONON ARSENAL IM PISSED BUT HAPPY WE ARE THE WINNERS

im off tonight and gonna have a great time, man u they are gonna cry and great i love that aswell

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Back