Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Who should be leaving united.

who should leave united

• Total voters
Never been a nani fan,I think he is a disgrace,OCCASIONALLY pulling out a crackin goal that redeems him.That pained childlike look on his face.think he has more bad games than good which makes him expendable - i think theres better out there.i think deep down he frustrates the hell out of fergie but gets in cos we got nowt better.i would cash in while he's worth something.He does have the matchwinner inside him but we dont see it often enough.Hat trick on saturday then lol.Not voted for him cos there are others that are worse but i would let him go if money was good

Surprised that Rooney didn't make the short list and no real surprises as how the poll is panning out lol. I do wonder about Scholes though I still think there might be more to come from him if he is used in the right games, he is no use against a packed midfield as he is not as mobile now but given space then he is still the best passer in the league.
I didnt vote for Carrick either as he could make a good utility player for the squad but certainly not my first choice midfielder.

Surprised that Rooney didn't make the short list and no real surprises as how the poll is panning out lol. I do wonder about Scholes though I still think there might be more to come from him if he is used in the right games, he is no use against a packed midfield as he is not as mobile now but given space then he is still the best passer in the league.
I didnt vote for Carrick either as he could make a good utility player for the squad but certainly not my first choice midfielder.

only 10 poll max mate not enough room for rooney , but i personaly feel all on list arnt in rooneys league.

Scoles could have one more season mostly on the bench only coming on when there isn't much else choice. I think it's telling on Giggs now that he's getting a bit tired towards the back-end of a season, so he should play less games next season and then probably should retire.

One more season for Berba, he is United's leading goal scorer. The stats don't lie.

Same for a few of the others - one more season to prove themselves worthy, if not, out.

Carrick and O'Shey OUT OUT OUT!!!

manutdsquad2010.jpg

all of them

because they are top of the league and yet some fans are still fecking moaning.

it's like some kind of MadMan Coo disease. think it originated in Govan.

alex-ferguson-pic-mad-300x214.jpg
news-graphics-2007-_653312a.jpg

manutdsquad2010.jpg

all of them

because they are top of the league and yet some fans are still fecking moaning.

it's like some kind of MadMan Coo disease. think it originated in Govan.

alex-ferguson-pic-mad-300x214.jpg
news-graphics-2007-_653312a.jpg

Reckon a lot of United fans, and fans of all big clubs I suppose, have a tendency to get fat and lazy and just want want want like spoilt brats.

Seems to be a lot more tourists at OT these days as well - most can't even be bothered chanting, just sit there and expect someone else to do it while they just want to sit and watch a 50 NIL United rout week-in-week-out. Boring.

Dudes its not that the fans are moanin.Its common knowledge now that there will be a clearout at OT in the summer - some comin to the end of their days,others that fans AND the ManU heirarchy have simply lost faith in.So they're top of the league.Every1 knows that this team are very average and are only there cos its a poor league this season.Even the most anti utd person would admit that recent utd teams have been good to watch and this team are nowhere near that.They have played much better and NOT won the league.

Ryan Giggs the philandering welsh do gooder= Prick

A professional dont make me laugh

Imogen big brother .................Need I say any more

Back