Who is this ?

hatab

VIP Member
VIP Member
Premium Member
Reaction score
i was just surfing looking for something and came across this photo....wow what a change from years ago...he certainly looks different from his early days of music and film.

its david essex a lot older now

davidyimh5011925089241880.jpg

david essex?

No Nara, don't be daft. These are completely different things.

This is a 'who is this?' thread not a 'who am I?' thread!

The first and third person perspective means that both threads are needed.

/sarcasm.

it wasn't intended as a "who am i" continuation thread it was a 1 off, others continued the theme, i just couldn't believe the difference in David Essex....well not really followed his career since "that will be the day" and "stardust" so its not surprising he has changed i suppose....

Last edited by a moderator:
it wasn't intended as a "who am i" continuation thread it was a 1 off, others continued the theme, i just couldn't believe the difference in David Essex....well not really followed his career since "that will be the day" and "stardust" so its not surprising he has changed i suppose....

He looks almost distinguished now.

A was a big David Essex fan when a was a wee lad.
Seen him at the Apollo in Glasgow in 1979 when a was 8yrs old with my mum.
Still have Out on the street and Imperial Wizard on vinyl in the loft.
Imperial Wizard is a brilliant album..

A was a big David Essex fan when a was a wee lad.
Seen him at the Apollo in Glasgow in 1979 when a was 8yrs old with my mum.
Still have Out on the street and Imperial Wizard on vinyl in the loft.
Imperial Wizard is a brilliant album..

don't think he ever recovered from "Silver Dream Machine":proud:
mind you, i was impressed by him in Godspell. That'll be the Day was ok too. but it had TITS in:proud::proud::proud: showing my age now.

should know this one

He grew up to be a

Back