Who hasn't been banned ???

Well my Xbox360 hasn't been on more than once or twice in the last month or so.
Not played any games other than purchased ones. I was tempted on MW2 when it was leaked but decided against it.

Flashed up to 1.61 around the time MW2 was leaked, but then only tested it working. I am on holiday at the mo and will probably flash back to original FW when I get back to the UK.

I still have xtreme1.2 on Hitachi drive and i havent been banned.

Only play some major releases not every game under the sun. I burn my own games also but to be on the safe side i bought MW2.

Think i will leave fw untill i get a game that wont boot.

Im banned I think ive never tried hooking up for about two year though
and ive updated to ixtreme 1.6 anychance It may be ok now ?

Last edited:
i have a benq on 1.61 upgraded from 1.6 and im still not banned on that one, i have had 2 other boxes banned though ms25 launch console and a ms28 on all 3 ive checked abgx before i play games however i did **** up on the ms25 and played the redfaction and UFC 2k9 where the PFI and DMI were fucked up.

Nope all banned now all 3 360s were on 1.61 oh well PS3 time me thinks

liteon arcade console with mu 1.6 unbannned it's my boys and i have verified all games for him and he hasnt played prelease but i don't think any of that matters tbh not if the can see the firmware.

If they can see the firmware yet don't ban everyone using it, Then surely M$ are playing the market here.
If they blanket ban everyone, then no one will buy more consoles to try and beat them and sales will dry up.
This way more consoles are sold. Unless they take snapshots of consoles periodically to snare people and some are just lucky.

If they can see the firmware yet don't ban everyone using it, Then surely M$ are playing the market here.
If they blanket ban everyone, then no one will buy more consoles to try and beat them and sales will dry up.
This way more consoles are sold. Unless they take snapshots of consoles periodically to snare people and some are just lucky.

I agree m8 it's like others have said, ms still get money from modded boxes via subs. They also get money when they ban people because they go out and buy another console. It's win win for ms either way.

They have to look like they are doing somthing though or they are gonna loose developers to other platforms.

im still not banned 1.5 liteon all my m8`s who have had 1.4 to 1.6 firmware and all banned

Back