Who has VU+ Solo2 Clones not Bricked ?

turra

New Member ++
Reaction score
Who has VU+ Solo2 Clones not Bricked, what image are you using?

I put atj blackhole clone safe image in my friends and everything is fine think that's what most people are using

Sent from my Xolo_X900 using Tapatalk 2

I put atj blackhole clone safe image in my friends and everything is fine think that's what most people are using

Where i could achieve this image?

You will get it in the downloads section

[QUOTE = mickmc68; 2418330] ViX 3.0.808, con i piloti del 2013/12/12 Mick [/ QUOTE]

why do not you put all the photos safe??
I was given that image I mettereù? and tell me how disabilitaare automatic updates, and those who ask me the decoder in the case fall into the wrong hands?

[QUOTE = mickmc68; 2418330] ViX 3.0.808, con i piloti del 2013/12/12 Mick [/ QUOTE]

why do not you put all the photos safe??
I was given that image I mettereù? and tell me how disabilitaare automatic updates, and those who ask me the decoder in the case fall into the wrong hands?

There is no such thing as automatic updates on any ViX image, nor has there ever been.

Mines not bricked. however has issues with it taking 6 minutes to boot up. maybe hdd corrupted.

Guys you really need to get past the idea an image will auto update..it wont and it don't.For anyone who is worried go into your image update settings and change the "check for updates every 6 hours to nil/nada/do not check..bingo..
even without this all an image will do is notify you that a image update is available..it does not download and install without you first telling it to do so...

Guys you really need to get past the idea an image will auto update..it wont and it don't.For anyone who is worried go into your image update settings and change the "check for updates every 6 hours to nil/nada/do not check..bingo..
even without this all an image will do is notify you that a image update is available..it does not download and install without you first telling it to do so...

Precisely, even if Omni / Toysoft tries to claim otherwise, At most you will be notified there are updates available, but the decision on weather to accept those updates is and always will be in the users hands to decide. No one would be daft enough to implement a MS style Auto updater, it would just cause more issues than it could ever hope to fix.

Back