Who has got TW09

Not got it but i am going to get it some time this week, ive played them demo and its wicked i must say. I've just never got round to buying it. Ill buy it tomorrow and practice all week then we should have a on-line tournament.

I will deffo buy it tomorrow mate and get practising then, for now ill play the demo. :proud:

i got it

its excellent. online DW tourney would be good.

I wasn't going to bother buying it as I have TW08, but after reading reviews and the fact that peeps on here and a few of my mates have it, it will be worthwhile for me to buy it to get a few online tournaments on the go :)

@MH, whats you PS3 username? it's not listed HERE

Last edited by a moderator:
i think after reading this i`ll be buying this too might get it today when`s the first torny guys

I wasn't going to bother buying it as I have TW08, but after reading reviews and the fact that peeps on here and a few of my mates have it, it will be worthwhile for me to buy it to get a few online tournaments on the go :)

@MH, whats you PS3 username? it's not listed HERE

I dont want to broadcast it;) I have added you to me so you should be getting a request:)

Its a great game and the online play is awesome! Once every one has it it should be a laugh.

We need 4 peeps per tourny, as that the max as far as I know.

Last edited by a moderator:
sowhats the script with creating your own dude is that what everyone has done or just using tigers himself??? will be on later if anyne fancys will have a practice to myself first though

user is mike361

@ Mairyhinge

Add me too mate if your up for a few games :Cheers:

sowhats the script with creating your own dude is that what everyone has done or just using tigers himself??? will be on later if anyne fancys will have a practice to myself first though

user is mike361

im creating my own guy, but he needs a lot of work. so will just use one of the other golfers online, if thats possible. i aint played online yet.

I got Mercenaries ?

But i just got round to buying gta and i am playing that at the moment.

have fifa and pro evo but shit at them both lol all my pals come round and whoop me arse at them :(

You can get Tiger woods 09 for £22.97 on Amazon.
Just bought a copy myself should get it tomorrow

Back