who fitted your hard disc ....?

bloodstone1964

Inactive User
Reaction score
just wondering if the people who do have problems bought there replay box with the hard drive already fitted or did you fit it your self i had it fitted in the shop i have problems does anyone who fitted it there self have the same problems .....:) slight gliching loss of clock recording sometimes dont come on . egp is very short.

Last edited:
I had my HDD fitted by the supplier. I have very similar side effects but i havent had a fiddle my self yet.
I can put up with it for now and have got use to it. The EPG prob i found if you scroll up a few hours (yellow button) and back again (green) and just go up and down, more EPG appears if you stay on that line. you can even go left and right. It flickers like its always searching. very slow for programme information...
I dont like the way it has to change channel to view different EPG (only 4 slots at a time).
And it does glitch, chirp not alot but when it does it is horrible noise. I bought this thinking it was all new, up to date brand new no glitch but when you try it you will see for yourself. The recording bit of it, when you get it right is great but it can also let you down. Can anyone answer this one for me, What is SKIP? ive used merge and split but what does SKIP do?
hope this help anyone
Bigvan
: mr ed :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

hdd

i dont think it matters when you have drive fitted i bought mine and ran it for a week or so most channels like sports movies and fta are ok but when i try uk tv and some discovery channels i get freezing chirping,i fitted hdd and it is exactly the same,i asume its some kind of software fault,i have no doubt that as i write this some one is beavering away doing their best for us who are less skilled than them:Cheers:

It is a software or hardware fault with the replay unit hopefully there will be a decent end result in sorting it ive tried using an amplifier makes no difference at all.I ve heard some supid fixes on here and none work.

i wouldnt say its perfect but it is a modern bit of kit, just like the dbox but when you get something new like this you can get exited until you get bored with it.
its better i think than a subbed box and it does work and im sure that anyone with one of these must have or heard of a dbox.
you get a dbox 1st get bored with it and buy a replay but i found the dbox more fun. so far i havent done anything with the replay. just record

Bigvan

Back