Who Agrees?

Explosivo

Inactive User
Reaction score
Can we not have the freebies room as, freebies only?

i aint being a miser its just things that you have to pay postage on or things that are dirt cheap

are not free, they should be in the bargain room.

when i look at freebies, i want it to be 100% free

god damn it!

:proud: :banana: :banana: :proud:

LOL Hahahah !! Yep "free is free"

Happy New Year!!! :banana:

You Old Miser:Cheers:

explosivo said:
Can we not have the freebies room as, freebies only?

i aint being a miser its just things that you have to pay postage on or things that are dirt cheap

are not free, they should be in the bargain room.

when i look at freebies, i want it to be 100% free

god damn it!

:proud: :banana: :banana: :proud:

you need to ask Rat m8, he's the boss in here..........

yeah Im happy with that Ill go with the majority lol

Rat said:
yeah Im happy with that Ill go with the majority lol

But I think we would have to define it a bit more.... some freebies are still free although you might have to pay postage, but its a freeby and not a bargain...... a bargain is well cheap! heh heh heh

The problem is the freebies might have little in it and bargains would be full to brimming again...that was the reason for the split in the first place...................

Sorry Rat m8! could'nt resist throwing a spanner......... ;-)

I personally think we should just leave it,i can see members getting confused what to put where and RAT having a bigger job too do by moving posts around..........

where i come from free means YOU DONT PAY ANYTHING!

if you have to pay anything i.e postage, you aint gettin it free.

Freeeeedooooooooommmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I can see people getting confussed to be honest and I must admit i do agree with Zooropa i think its fine as it is

if the item is fre then I think post it in the freebies section ,otherwise posts will be scattered all over the place
so best left alone i think ;) sorry

I'm confused just reading this !! i think its still classified as free even if you have to pay postage as not only is the place giving you stuff free which could be costing them pennies but then if they have to pay p&p well it doesnt make sense i would rather pay a bit and get something then not pay anything and get nothing my head hurts now.

Back