Which sky digibox make should I buy off ebay ?

rickets

Inactive User
Reaction score
Going to add a second sky digibox to my say and run a freeview card in it.
Theres loads of makes out there it seems. Can anyone in the know tell me which I should look for or avoid ? Just to have the bog standard chanels in the bedroom for when my dm500c goes for good.

:Cheers:

I like the Pace DS430N. It is fairly small and is silver/white in colour and is fairly quick.

I agree.
Everyone has their favourite and alternative box's may even beat this Pace in some ways, but for an all round decent box you wont go wrong with a Pace ds430n. Small, modern looking, fast channel change, great low-threashold tuner, sturdy & reliable.

I agree.
Everyone has their favourite and alternative box's may even beat this Pace in some ways, but for an all round decent box you wont go wrong with a Pace ds430n. Small, modern looking, fast channel change, great low-threashold tuner, sturdy & reliable.

Thanks both of you. Appreciated.
:THANKS:

I have a pace ds430n and is very good, as when it rains hard the picture on my old Amstrad DRX 400 breaks up. However my pace does not flicker at all, so like the other memebers have suggested I would get pace ds430n. Also I like the design of the pace ds430n, which much better than the horrible new flow design.

Back