which sat box?

elite786

Inactive User
Reaction score
somewhere with my tool set, looking for Action ;)
im looking at replacing my Maxx1000 which i believe is the clone of the nanoxx's or something. since the servers got knocked of i cant get nova or premiere for the footy n movies. the maxx was on and off constantly and half the channels never worked so was a royal pain in the a**!

what the best box to go for? ive been hearing good things about the DM800HD. i do have a limited budget unfortunately. does it work similiar to the maxx1000s? do the servers go down often?

i have a 90cm motorised dish installed already will that be sufficient?

not an expert by any means so any help would be much appreciated.

thank you.

elite786

DM500/600 is very good entry level... if you want HD, then the DM800!

With regards to servers going down etc that will depend on what image you use. Most popular images, PLi / Gemini etc will have stable servers running 24/7 and host plugins, cams addons etc.

Unlocking channels is not really server dependant unless you go down the cardsharing route. If you want to unlock something like premiere, then you will need a cam with the latest keys (not server dependant) however something like sky will require you to go down the CS route, where your box will act as a server, and you have various peers connected - the consistency will depend on the stability of your server/internet connection, and that of your peers!

DM500/600 is very good entry level... if you want HD, then the DM800!

With regards to servers going down etc that will depend on what image you use. Most popular images, PLi / Gemini etc will have stable servers running 24/7 and host plugins, cams addons etc.

Unlocking channels is not really server dependant unless you go down the cardsharing route. If you want to unlock something like premiere, then you will need a cam with the latest keys (not server dependant) however something like sky will require you to go down the CS route, where your box will act as a server, and you have various peers connected - the consistency will depend on the stability of your server/internet connection, and that of your peers!

thanks for the info :) ill start looking at prices and see which one suits the budget.

is there any guides on how to set up any of these boxs?

Back