which euro card

gasman

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
Looking to buy a card in order to watch sport on saturdays, have seen the Al Jazeera sport card and am willing to invest, what's the best one out there ? Also are there any recommended retailers where I can source one.

Cheers

if you could get setanta sports gasman not sure if you can.
maybe wiz or ferret would know better.in the last three sat matches utd have been on twice.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

if you could get setanta sports gasman not sure if you can.
maybe wiz or ferret would know better.in the last three sat matches utd have been on twice.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Xparent Cyan Tapatalk 2

Cheers mate, I do want 3 out of 3 though lol

The way things are with epl restrivting tv coverage to only on2 3pm game atm I would wait.
If all clears up ok jsc is the only way for all games.
All cards expire may 2013.
You will need a suitable size dish and good tuner on your stb to receive 7w in your location.
Cards are quite cheap.
Dealt with these before and very good.
Ultimate 6 Months Al jazeera sport card Channels +1 to +10 HD1 HD2 + ESPN | eBay

I can't see 7w from my location even with 1.1m dish. AJ tv is viewable from hotbird though isn't it ? Or does it not clear on HB I do notice that the sat is mentioned but do I have to be able to see Nilesat/Atlantic bird ?

26e I can see only a few channels and only one of those is sport :lol: I think I am fairly close to getting locking that sat down, failing that I am looking at a 2m plus dish, no way that's getting passed by the missus.

And the above is why I have not answered your question m8 tbh,its really a waiting game to see what happens,

You might be better going down the IPTV route if you can get it working with a VPN that is

26e no good in uk, the bit of 26e you can receive is not the pay jsc channels.
Where are you located?

North West England mate, just looking at the best options for receiving the 3pms, am not really sure but you can't beat the guarantee that comes with a card sat in your own receiver.

On other forum members in Sale getting in fairly poor weather on
"1.25m dish & TM Gold .1DB lnb Just had a heavy shower & it stayed on about 46-50% signal... "

So it may be possible to hit it on a 1.1m, I have an inverto black ultra on mine, is that lnb you posted far superior to what I already have? My systems not to old and that was one of the best at the time, have lnb's progressed to a point where I should upgrade.

forget it.. you need a gibby/andrew 1.25 minimum but more likely a 1.5/1.8 for all weather reception. my m8 has a gibby 1.25/ibu a few miles from you a loses them in anything above a mild shower. dont waste your money. maybe they should just switch to nilesat 201 to stop all the can i/cant i get jsc. ive given up on jsc really but there are plenty of games available via softcam/biss/feeds if you put the work in,regards mdt

Shame there's not an addon that could be fitted universally to upgrade the size of the dish. Duncan Bannertime.

Back