Which cccam files do I need to install on F3 via usb before entering a test c line

terryashbyash

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have just got one of these and all is well with fta channels but which files are needed to update cccam to use a test c-line and where to find please.

Re: Which cccam files do I need to install on F3 via usb before entering a test c lin

google this mate this is a subject we cannot discuss here plz read the rules

Re: Which cccam files do I need to install on F3 via usb before entering a test c lin

Many apologies, will look elsewhere. Still a newbie and will not ask again :FRIGHT:

These boxes are closed so no updating of cccam files, cccam is part of firmware to use test line you will have to create CCcam.cfg file using notepad then copy your test line into this file save it then copy to usb stick.
Insert the usb stick on the skybox F3 then press menu/network local setting/camds setup/cccam client setup/update file by usb/ press OK on the CCcam.cfg and then Yellow for ( read).
Please note after menu you might have to press 6666 to see secret menu and see
network local setting.

These boxes are closed so no updating of cccam files, cccam is part of firmware to use test line you will have to create CCcam.cfg file using notepad then copy your test line into this file save it then copy to usb stick.
Insert the usb stick on the skybox F3 then press menu/network local setting/camds setup/cccam client setup/update file by usb/ press OK on the CCcam.cfg and then Yellow for ( read).
Please note after menu you might have to press 6666 to see secret menu and see
network local setting.

Just 1 thing you have to save the .cfg from usb and edit in notepad then upload as box wont understand a .txt created in notepad - unless you have a .cfg file from somewhere then edit that to new .cfg

Many thanks to Mahrkpat and Dolfiemax, all advice very welcome.

Back