Which Cam to install on Vu Solo2

icemen

DW Member +
Reaction score
Hey Peepz

I bought a vu solo 2, I got a N line. Which cam shall I install CCam or Mgcamd?
Which works the best with my line.

thanks
Ice

if you have nline use mgcamd but cccam will work fine with nline

i have nline, works great with cccamd, but installed the mgcam 1.35a on vix, but newcamd.list doesn't seem to work

I'm confused now, I got black hole image. Which cam will best with n line

Hello, my cccam.cfg work in my vu solo2 but its not quikly to change or zapping channel...In my DCC, i dont have cccam.prio I have two cccam installed: oscam/cccm 2.3.0 and cccam 2.2.1. My cccam.cfg work only with 2.3.0, Who can give me cccam.prio for vu solo2...?i have black hole 2.0.9.1 for clone. Thanks so much...

Hello, my cccam.cfg work in my vu solo2 but its not quikly to change or zapping channel...In my DCC, i dont have cccam.prio I have two cccam installed: oscam/cccm 2.3.0 and cccam 2.2.1. My cccam.cfg work only with 2.3.0, Who can give me cccam.prio for vu solo2...?i have black hole 2.0.9.1 for clone. Thanks so much...

Although not really necessary I can see you won’t be happy till you get a priority file :)

To get the best results from a .prio you need to create your own file from the actual cards you have or share, but here is a copy of mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
can i use your?

Is there: Beinsport in french?can***** france?

Try it and see if it helps.
Alter the BeIN Sport entry if needed.

If needed, how to do for change entry of beinsport....??? i change it in DCC... but where exactly in DCC?

Back