which cake will you do on the weekend?

astrolab

VIP Member (Resident chef)
Reaction score
I'm preparing a special Tiramisu, is an Italian cake very popular, with biscuits base like the real recipe.

I'm preparing a special Tiramisu, is an Italian cake very popular, with biscuits base like the real recipe.

Lol, with any luck we will have a rubarb crumble on Sunday... One of my favs:hubbahubba:

Seriously. Is this what my beloved Digitalworldz has come to?

:(

Alright then mate, who was it who press ganged you in to in the food and bloody drink section again? You let me know and I'll see'em right mate...

Ok, let's get you back to the PS3 room... Off we go son.... ;)

Umm, more or less mate... No ginger in it though and there is always porridge oats in the crumble mix... And no butter, always use Stolk for cooking instead of butter...

Seriously. Is this what my beloved Digitalworldz has come to?

:(

This is only for YOU ....Witches Apple.... Cole Slaw
# 1 red apple, cored and shredded
# 1 cup shredded carrot
# 1 cup shredded purple cabbage
# 3 cups shredded cabbage
# 1 cup non fat vanilla yogurt
# 1 tablespoon vinegar

1. 1 Combine all ingredients in a medium-sized bowl.
2. 2 Chill until ready to serve.
3. 3 For fun with older kids, you can garnish each serving with a plastic spider.

:grab:

Miss-spelt it mate, it's Stork.. Stork | Food brands | Unilever

Suppose it's a bit healthier than butter you see... Not sure if you get that in South Africa though, lol..

Ok mate.. I know it... we have it in South Africa , plenty of these .. new margarine.. and in my full , knowledge of Food, I will never recommend to use these vegetable or mixed low fat butter substitute.... I wish you know, the butter contain less fat than any margarine.and is areal healthy product coming straight from Milk... Promise is like that!!!

This is only for YOU ....Witches Apple....

Sorry Witchy but, hahahha :roflmao: that did tickle me. Only a forign person could come up with something that random!!!!

Ok mate.. I know it... we have it in South Africa , plenty of these .. new margarine.. and in my full , knowledge of Food, I will never recommend to use these vegetable or mixed low fat butter substitute.... I wish you know, the butter contain less fat than any margarine.and is areal healthy product coming straight from Milk... Promise is like that!!!

Sort of know what you mean, but this is made for baking so it's a little better than normal marge... Butter leaves a minging film on my toung and gives me bad breath ;)

Sort of know what you mean, but this is made for baking so it's a little better than normal marge... Butter leaves a minging film on my toung and gives me bad breath ;)
AHAHAH....
OK as Latin ( Ancient people) saying: Gustibus disputandum est..
( the taste is a private matter..).. than I Agree with you....

AHAHAH....
OK as Latin ( Ancient people) saying: Gustibus disputandum est..
( the taste is a private matter..).. than I Agree with you....

Lol, not about to get into an argument about food with an Italian who's got better analogies than Rafa Benitez :)

To be honest, you can't beat the combination of bannanas and custard. It's so simple even witchy apple could take one out of the freezer from Iceland and heat it up in the microwave ;)

never been a fan of bananas myself, even banoffi

although the banana splits were great on saturdays!

never been a fan of bananas myself, even banoffi

although the banana splits were great on saturdays!
I remember when I was child, and for the first time, I went in Wimpy, in Johannesburg, and I see that banana split in a closed table where kids was busy eating it....for years and years I never try to taste it, but one day I ordered one for my table, and I cannot forget the chocolate sauce, the chef put on it and fresh cream home made, well this became my favourite dessert. even If I am not a fan of bananas.... but is one of the simple, greatest dessert.. so I'm with you Evastar...:banana:.

Back