Which Cable Box

digivox simple to use and stayed on during the last keyroll

hi all first post i have a eurovox blue had for 18 month now no proplems with box thank to all u chap with the brains out there to help us all

I've been reading rumour threads around these forums that only certain boxes will work after the end of the month (those not affected by keyrolls) so keep an eye out for that fact.
I know nothing really about this, the VM network, or these boxes, so also watch that.

I personally have a DM-500C, and it's been flawless, easy to FTP into, great GUI, got an IP via DHCP no hassles easier to setup than any Windows PC, recommended to anybody.
(well, the completely ignorant will have problems with any box)

dbox vote here - get a nokia not a sagam or philips as it's got a better tuner, therefore won't crap out as much requiring a reboot

the dbox seems to be for the old school people as they have been around for many years but most of the software and images were from Germany but more and more the UK dbox scene is growing and more and more were seeing images coming out that designed and build for the uk.

Eurovox all the way. So easy to use even my folks haven't had any problems. Simple solution = less stress for you when things go pear shaped.

You and your folks must have a 4:3 television if you/they're that pleased...
still needs aspect ratio sorting out,then it may make the top 3...

dbox 2

Hi guys I have a dbox2 on a sportster image, I made some changes over the remote and now the box boots and then shuts down ?, has any one got a sportster image ? any ideas ghow to bring it back to life ?:BLOBBY:

Hi guys I have a dbox2 on a sportster image, I made some changes over the remote and now the box boots and then shuts down ?, has any one got a sportster image ? any ideas ghow to bring it back to life ?:BLOBBY:

did you backup the image when you had it the way you wanted it? before you made the changes? if so well just reflash it with the backup.

Go for starview or the box, simple to use, make sure it has the latest5 software/firmware downloaded onto it.
:proud:

d box

:BLOBBY:
no backup , wheres the best place to dowlaod a sporter image

no one has mentioned the dbox 1 or has that run its sell by date cus thee silly cheap now

no one has mentioned the dbox 1 or has that run its sell by date cus thee silly cheap now

i dont know of anyone that still uses one you need to use a card with the dbox1 its the dreambox for me personally but depends if you just want plug and play then its not for you

Back