wheres the strong winds ?

no winds here yet, just a funny thing in clouds lol
nssl0210.jpg

so looks like we're gonna get the southerners whingeing about some wind and a drop of rain so panic stations breaks out,meanwhile us tough northerners just get on with it.

Looks like I will be whinging, tomorrow then !!!

Apparently it was ment to snow at 2pm ... but nothing.. few black clouds then nice blue sky.. however i did go for a cig and it was fine.. then had to pop out 5 mins later and there was a few rain droplets on the floor. maybe thats the storm the southners are on about??

It is starting to get scary down south , Just saw a tesco bag blow across the road . :FRIGHT:

Getting a tad windy here in Wiltshire. Bloody trickle vents in the windows woke me up rattling.

90 cm dish is still up :)....come on give me all you got !

I see the telly has started the panic already placing reporters right on the edge of the sea to get the right effect bet they've put a huge fan nearby just for insurance,also apart from plastic bags flying they've got a few tree branches flying about,great init.

tis bad round this neck of the woods this morning

I work in some units on the River Thames and its blowing right accross

nasty weather :(

winds picking up here alot in dagenham today, gusting alot. was quite bad in the night as well.

Pretty Bad in Wales apparently. Spoke to some people back home, and suppose to be quite dangerous at the moment. Also in Kent winds are blowing with some force.

went down sounth today as stated also as promised most people had lost the ability to drive on the M1 everyone doing 40mph when it was fine to drive normal never really came across anything to bad or on the way back

still waiting in east anglia

this is another one of those hoax things aint it - like vm have been embedding subliminal advertising in their output for the last 6 months - it forces everyone who has a modded box to buy items in an order determined by them - they have now finished collating the info from your supermarkets reward cards and will be round shortly - on the plus side tho focus are doing great deals on front doors atm

2 out of those 3 things is actually true lol

Back