Where to put iso

max2741

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi ive just upgraded from 1.50 to 3.0 where do i put the iso's and do i need a umd in?
Cheers

you need to make yourself a bit more clearer m8 have you used an officail sony update to 3.0 as if you have you can upgrade to 3.03 then go here and use the downgrader then use custom firmware but you need an old unpatched copy of gta to use it.
or if you have upgraded to a custom firmware then you can put the iso in the iso folder ;)
have a look in this psp section as it has all the info you should need m8

Last edited:
you need to make yourself a bit more clearer m8 have you used an officail sony update to 3.0 as if you have you can upgrade to 3.03 then go here and use the downgrader then use custom firmware but you need an old unpatched copy of gta to use it.
or if you have upgraded to a custom firmware then you can put the iso in the iso folder ;)
have a look in this psp section as it has all the info you should need m8

Soory this is the custom firmware, wher do i make the iso folder?
Cheers

If you use the sony psp to format the memory card it should create all the folders that are needed, at least with custom firmware 3.03 it did for me.

I forgot to mention that I needed a UMD in the drive to get ISO's to work, but the good news is that version 3 firmwares have an option to stop the UMD loading when you turn on the psp.

If you use the sony psp to format the memory card it should create all the folders that are needed, at least with custom firmware 3.03 it did for me.
Nope there is no iso folder, where shouldl i create one?

That is strange. Have you updated to 3.03 version? If not you really should.

As for the iso folder just put it on the root of the drive. eg: J:\ISO

like doomedearl said just create your own folder in the root of the mem stick call it ISO

Ok i have just upgraded to 3.03oec, poped need for speed into iso folder, works a treat, thanks for all the help this my first attemped at a psp the tuts have been easy to follow.

Many Thanks: big crow

Glad to hear you got it working OK. The modded firmware is a work of genius. I would LOVE to hear what Sony think of it :)

Simple enough, just open up the memory card on you pc and create the folder there.

Back